• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Logic

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Make 'logic' here
lenny

I'm a person
Zainos is a person
Zainos is the owner HHG
The owner of HHG is a person
I'm a person, so I'm the owner of HHG.

touh

Trusted Member
I like anime
I like Tokyo Ghoul
Tokyo Ghould is an anime
SolrFlare likes Tokyo Ghoul
SolrFlare likes anime
I am SolrFlare

super_piggy000

I am a piggy.
I am also a person.
The Leader of every country is a person.
If I am a person and a pig, than the leaders must also be pigs too.
Pigs rule the world.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Logic Pro is a digital audio workstation and Musical Instrument Digital Interface MIDI sequencer software application for the Mac OS Xplatform. Originally created by German software developer C-Lab, later Emagic, Logic Pro became an Apple product when Apple bought Emagic in 2002.

A consumer-level version based on the same interface and audio engine but with reduced features, called Logic Express, was also available at a reduced cost. Apple's GarageBand, another application using Logic’s audio engine, is bundled in iLife, a suite of software which comes included on any new Macintosh computer. On December 8, 2011, the boxed version of Logic Pro was discontinued, along with Logic Express, and Logic Pro is now only available through the Apple App Store at the price of $199 in the United States, which used to be the price of Logic Express.

Features[edit]
Logic Pro provides software instruments, audio effects and recording facilities for music synthesis. It also supports Apple Loops – royalty-free professionally recorded instrument loops. Logic Pro and Express share many functions and the same interface. Logic Express is limited to two-channel stereo mixdown, while Logic Pro can handle multichannel surround sound. Both can handle up to 255 audio tracks, depending on system performance (CPU and hard disk throughput and seek time). Logic Pro can work with MIDI keyboards and control surfaces for input and processing, and for MIDI output. It features real-time scoring in musical notation, supporting guitar tablature, chord abbreviations and drum notation.

Software instruments[edit]
The software instruments included in Logic Pro X include:Drum Kit Designer, Drum Machine Designer, ES, ES2, EFM1, ES E, ES M, ES P, EVOC 20 PolySynth, EXS24 mkII, Klopfgeist, Retro Synth, Sculpture, Ultrabeat, Vintage B3, Vintage Clav, Vintage Electric Piano. These instruments produce sound in various ways, through subtractive synthesis (ES, ES2, ES E, ES M, ES P, Retro Synth), frequency modulation synthesis (EFM1), wavetable synthesis (ES2, Retro Synth), vocoding (EVOC 20 PolySynth), sampling (EXS24 mikII, Drum Kit Designer), and component modeling techniques (Ultrabeat, Vintage B3, Vintage Clav, and Vintage Electric Piano, Sculpture). As of version 10.2, Logic Pro X also includes Alchemy, a sample-manipulation synthesizer that was previously developed by Camel Audio.[3] The software instruments are activated by MIDI information that can be inputed via a midi instrument or drawn into the midi editor.

The Space Designer plugin attempts to emulate the characteristic echo andreverberation of a physical environment, using a method called convolution.
Audio effects[edit]
Audio effects include amp and guitar pedal emulators, delay effects, distortion effects, dynamics processors, equalization filters, filter effects, imaging processors, metering tools, modulation effects, pitch effects, and reverb effects. Among Logic's reverb plugins is Space Designer, which uses convolution reverb to simulate the acoustics of audio played in different environments, such as rooms of varying size, or emulate theechoes that might be heard on high mountains.

Distributed processing[edit]
The application features distributed processing abilities (in 32-bit mode), which can function across an Ethernet LAN. One machine runs the Logic Pro app, while the other machines on the network run the Logic node app. Logic will then offload the effects and synth processing to the other machines on the network. If the network is fast enough (i.e. gigabit Ethernet) this can work in near real-time, depending on buffer settings and CPU loads. This allows users to combine the power of several Macintosh computers to process Logic Pro’s built-in software instruments and plug-ins, and 3rd party processing plug-ins. As of version 10.0.7, Logic can access 24 processing threads, which is inline with Apple's flagship 12-core Mac Pro.

touh

Trusted Member
Logic Pro is a digital audio workstation and Musical Instrument Digital Interface MIDI sequencer software application for the Mac OS Xplatform. Originally created by German software developer C-Lab, later Emagic, Logic Pro became an Apple product when Apple bought Emagic in 2002.

A consumer-level version based on the same interface and audio engine but with reduced features, called Logic Express, was also available at a reduced cost. Apple's GarageBand, another application using Logic’s audio engine, is bundled in iLife, a suite of software which comes included on any new Macintosh computer. On December 8, 2011, the boxed version of Logic Pro was discontinued, along with Logic Express, and Logic Pro is now only available through the Apple App Store at the price of $199 in the United States, which used to be the price of Logic Express.

Features[edit]
Logic Pro provides software instruments, audio effects and recording facilities for music synthesis. It also supports Apple Loops – royalty-free professionally recorded instrument loops. Logic Pro and Express share many functions and the same interface. Logic Express is limited to two-channel stereo mixdown, while Logic Pro can handle multichannel surround sound. Both can handle up to 255 audio tracks, depending on system performance (CPU and hard disk throughput and seek time). Logic Pro can work with MIDI keyboards and control surfaces for input and processing, and for MIDI output. It features real-time scoring in musical notation, supporting guitar tablature, chord abbreviations and drum notation.

The software instruments included in Logic Pro X include:Drum Kit Designer, Drum Machine Designer, ES, ES2, EFM1, ES E, ES M, ES P, EVOC 20 PolySynth, EXS24 mkII, Klopfgeist, Retro Synth, Sculpture, Ultrabeat, Vintage B3, Vintage Clav, Vintage Electric Piano. These instruments produce sound in various ways, through subtractive synthesis (ES, ES2, ES E, ES M, ES P, Retro Synth), frequency modulation synthesis (EFM1), wavetable synthesis (ES2, Retro Synth), vocoding (EVOC 20 PolySynth), sampling (EXS24 mikII, Drum Kit Designer), and component modeling techniques (Ultrabeat, Vintage B3, Vintage Clav, and Vintage Electric Piano, Sculpture). As of version 10.2, Logic Pro X also includes Alchemy, a sample-manipulation synthesizer that was previously developed by Camel Audio.[3] The software instruments are activated by MIDI information that can be inputed via a midi instrument or drawn into the midi editor.

The Space Designer plugin attempts to emulate the characteristic echo andreverberation of a physical environment, using a method called convolution.
Audio effects[edit]
Audio effects include amp and guitar pedal emulators, delay effects, distortion effects, dynamics processors, equalization filters, filter effects, imaging processors, metering tools, modulation effects, pitch effects, and reverb effects. Among Logic's reverb plugins is Space Designer, which uses convolution reverb to simulate the acoustics of audio played in different environments, such as rooms of varying size, or emulate theechoes that might be heard on high mountains.

The application features distributed processing abilities (in 32-bit mode), which can function across an Ethernet LAN. One machine runs the Logic Pro app, while the other machines on the network run the Logic node app. Logic will then offload the effects and synth processing to the other machines on the network. If the network is fast enough (i.e. gigabit Ethernet) this can work in near real-time, depending on buffer settings and CPU loads. This allows users to combine the power of several Macintosh computers to process Logic Pro’s built-in software instruments and plug-ins, and 3rd party processing plug-ins. As of version 10.0.7, Logic can access 24 processing threads, which is inline with Apple's flagship 12-core Mac Pro.
How long did it take you to write this xDDDD

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
nnUbR4d.jpg

from wikipedia :p

Tuut

Trusted Member
I am elmo.
Tut is elmo.
REKT is elmo.
My mom is elmo.
My dad is elmo.
Elmo is elmo.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I am Anch
I have money
I have redbull
I have b*****s
I am a girl
I wear gangster clothes
Dej Loaf is a girl that also has money, redbull, b*****s and gangster clothes
Therefore I am famous

omfg this was so bad pls end my suffering

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Make 'logic' here
lenny

I'm a person
Zainos is a person
Zainos is the owner HHG
The owner of HHG is a person
I'm a person, so I'm the owner of HHG.
When my computer lagged and got stuck at "I'm a person. Zainos is a person" I thought you were gonna say Quartzy is a cat xD

Zelistra

Trusted Member

Features[edit]

Audio effects[edit]

Did you just copy a Wikipedia page? xD

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Twilight Sparkle is a pony
She loves to study
I love to study
Tests are everything for her
Tests are everything for me
I'm not a pony I'm a human
So I'll never be her ;-;

P.S. I don't even know what "logic" is, just looked through previous posts and thought of this... :3

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Twilight Sparkle is a pony
She loves to study
I love to study
Tests are everything for her
Tests are everything for me
I'm not a pony I'm a human
So I'll never be her ;-;

P.S. I don't even know what "logic" is, just looked through previous posts and thought of this... :3
log·ic
ˈläjik/
noun
  1. 1.
    reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.
    "experience is a better guide to this than deductive logic"
    synonyms: reasoning, line of reasoning, rationale, argument, argumentation
    "the logic of their argument"

2. 2.
    a system or set of principles underlying the arrangements of elements in a computer or electronic device so as to perform a specified task.

this post is for logical fallacies.
  • LOGIC
    a failure in reasoning that renders an argument invalid.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
log·ic
ˈläjik/
noun
  1. 1.
    reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.
    "experience is a better guide to this than deductive logic"
    synonyms: reasoning, line of reasoning, rationale, argument, argumentation
    "the logic of their argument"

2. 2.
    a system or set of principles underlying the arrangements of elements in a computer or electronic device so as to perform a specified task.

this post is for logical fallacies.
  • LOGIC
    a failure in reasoning that renders an argument invalid.
xD I found that thx anyways

jullll

logic?

science.

ok ok,

im a human
zainos is a human (i think)
quartzy is a cat
ida is... a lapdozzian
trenly is a tryhard
anch is thug lyfe

and tut?
salty.

people just got roasted, because i dont do logic, im a realist :cool: (that was horrible lmfao)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
logic?

science.

ok ok,

im a human
quartzy is a cat
ida is... a lapdozzian
trenly is a tryhard
anch is thug lyfe

and tut?
salty.

people just got roasted, because i dont do logic, im a realist :cool: (that was horrible lmfao)
Rofl.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
logic?

science.

ok ok,

im a human
quartzy is a cat
ida is... a lapdozzian
trenly is a tryhard
anch is thug lyfe

and tut?
salty.

My Knee DOESNT look like a dog it looks like James Corden

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
X =/= Y when X = (Y (Q//) X <---> Y (Q//) X) crossing with Z which is Y//X

kinda bad logic gate I wrote when I was tired awhile back