• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Least Favorite Math You Have Done

Title is the question

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
^^^ Use poll or reply if you want people to know what you chose

NOTE: The grades are just rough estimates (there's probably a ± 1 or 2 grades as you go higher)

_Link

e65.gif
Screw Algebra 2

GraceDaWitch

I honestly hate math. I can't stand it. However, sometimes I'll be a total math whiz and everyone will look at me like I am a freak, which makes me upset and uncomfortable in math class. Just last week, we were working on some difficult inequalities and my partner and I were working on a problem that stumped her. I simply went into a math rant, proving how the answer she had was wrong because "insert long and complicated math rant here". Instantly, everyone sitting around us turned around and started gawking, but I can't blame them. I actually surprised myself!

A few minutes later, we were working on number 6, the hardest problem on the paper. We were breezing through it because I thought of converting mixed numbers into improper fractions. One of my friends was marveling at the amount of math I had scribbled over my paper (no points for neatness on this front) and asked me for helping regarding the first section of the problem. I explained the improper fractions part and his eyes grew large, almost like saucers. He then scribbled this huge amount of math all over his paper and found the right answer.

So, I hate math, but I am actually really good at figuring out problems some people would have problems with. Shoot me now.

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I honestly hate math. I can't stand it. However, sometimes I'll be a total math whiz and everyone will look at me like I am a freak, which makes me upset and uncomfortable in math class. Just last week, we were working on some difficult inequalities and my partner and I were working on a problem that stumped her. I simply went into a math rant, proving how the answer she had was wrong because "insert long and complicated math rant here". Instantly, everyone sitting around us turned around and started gawking, but I can't blame them. I actually surprised myself!

A few minutes later, we were working on number 6, the hardest problem on the paper. We were breezing through it because I thought of converting mixed numbers into improper fractions. One of my friends was marveling at the amount of math I had scribbled over my paper (no points for neatness on this front) and asked me for helping regarding the first section of the problem. I explained the improper fractions part and his eyes grew large, almost like saucers. He then scribbled this huge amount of math all over his paper and found the right answer.

So, I hate math, but I am actually really good at figuring out problems some people would have problems with. Shoot me now.
Algebra 1?

GraceDaWitch

No, it's pre-algebra, but I'm studying to take the Algebra 1 test. I have to complete 80 percent of the textbook to be eligible.

Cheez

I don't hate Algebra overall, but God, there's something about transforming formulas that my brain wants to forget everytime.

Fourzies

Trusted Member

Converting mixed numbers into improper fractions were for 3rd graders I thought.

And if you don't like any of that, wait until you have to figure out systems of equations and graphing them, polynomial equations, and stupid equations

Last edited:

evoon

Trusted Member
I remember in 5th grade I couldn't STAND Early Geometry, so I voted for that :3. Also I have a 99 in Math right now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.