• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global /lay along with /sit?

shaw

When I heard about the /sit I was amazed, and I thought for a second, what about /lay? like to lay on your stomach its /lay side ways: /lay1 and the other side /lay2 and on your back /lay3. Idk, these are just some ideas... maybe.

joexxx6

When I heard about the /sit I was amazed, and I thought for a second, what about /lay? like to lay on your stomach its /lay side ways: /lay1 and the other side /lay2 and on your back /lay3. Idk, these are just some ideas... maybe.

No thanks.

shonk

Zainos added ./lay tho lol, idk why , it seems to be pointless bc u can't even see how ur lying, u cab try to lay on bed and u will lay in the air (happend to my friend) also lay on the side is impossible in mc itself lol, there is no textures for that unlike laying (in bed) or sitting (in mounts)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
It's added ;)
shonk the fact that you can't see yourself laying is a Minecraft limitation, similarly to how disguises work. Your entity appearance is changed for other players, but you won't be able to see yourself that way. Nevertheless, /sit is different because it works by creating an invisible entity and making you to ride it, like if it were a Minecart. That can't be done with /lay as you would need to spawn an actual bed next to you and force nightime, which would look very bad...