• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Last And Final Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

___Barney___

As most of you dont know I am leaving the server. I like it but there is too much language. Evan Zain cusses and he's 17! I know that he is (probally) going to view this post but I wont be back on. I had a very short talk with Chris last night saying you guys were "fixing it" but I dont see how. The only one you have done is lag, which changes to fun. So I am leaving. From- _Mojangster_

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I do agree that there are a lot of people who swear, but there's not many ways to stop that except to get a more resource-intensive chat filter. (Which would cause more lag AND there would still be flaws in it, like any other one)

___Barney___

I still am not coming back. And read the post again. Even ZAIN cusses AND like I said before if you type LAG it comes out fun. Not anyother word.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Zainos is the owner, hence how he can swear however he pleases, even I can not do anything about that.

For the users "constantly" swearing, we are getting staff to help reduce that. Profanity online does not mean anything except damage users, if you can not take profanity use then good luck finding a server with no profanity as 99% of minecraft servers have profanity users daily.

~ Chris xo

___Barney___

I know Zain is the owner but the thing is he's "encouraging" it by using the words. And there are tons of servers that filter the chat for instance and Ill only name one. *sgtiscool* filters chat.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I know Zain is the owner but the thing is he's "encouraging" it by using the words. And there are tons of servers that filter the chat for instance and Ill only name one. [Plz remove staff c:] filters chat.
Don't say server names.
And it is possible to get around that one too. Try it.

___Barney___

Fine. But Im just saying Im leaving I didnt want to start a riot...

And Im not trying -.-

AGAIN! SEE! SAFollis just quoted my post and it blocks out the server I said saying [Plz remove staff:3]

Last edited by a moderator:

SAFollis

Trusted Member
AGAIN! SEE! SAFollis just quoted my post and it blocks out the server I said saying [Plz remove staff:3]
No I made it say [Plz remove staff c:] not [Plz remove staff :3]
And I was the one who set it to that

Also please don't post multiple posts. Just use the edit button

___Barney___

...Hold on one sec oh yea ...

Just nvm Im leaving this is my last final post/comment/look/talk on this server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.