• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed KOTL Bug / "Permission Bug?"

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I don't know if this is a BUG or just a abusive privilege.

One of my major annoyance of this situation is the /sethome + /home. I highly suggestion this should be blocked from access in KOTL.

Also, VIPs or "hackers" are finding loopholes with the /fly blocked and just flying up. I have screenshots of this happening.

Another annoyance is the disguising. This needs to be removed ASAP. People disguise as the most ridiculous disguises such as, bat or baby chicken which have a very tiny hitbox, and they also fly in disguise so we can't see a valid name.

Also, You need to let VIPs have /butcher in KOTL or remove ghasts since people just sit at the button and spam it to get 64+ spawn eggs and just spawn them at spawn and make a whole lag mess + Impossible to climb.

One more annoyance of mine before I move to the permission bug is people CAMP. They sit at the item dispensers and just camp, either in disguise or just spamming eggs, etc.

For this "permission bug." While I was writing this "bug" A high amount of DEFAULTS are using color code + flying. I really hope you solve ALL of these situtions

Rumblestrut

I agree with everything you SAID Chris! Everything that you said definetly needs to be fixed right away! It's sucha pain in king of the ladder. :evil:

Handeril

/home and /sethome should be blocked, and yet, the issue with blocking /d in KOTL is that Zainos would need to block it for THE WHOLE HUB which he won't do. :/

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
FIXED ALL BUGS!!
> FIXED /sethome and /home BUGS! YOU CAN'T DO THEM ANYMORE!
> FIXED ALL /fly LOOPHOLES! (If you see another one flying its because he is a hacker and you must report it at forums)
> ADDED A SIGN SAYING TO ALL VIPS THAT IF THEY DISGUISE ITS A BAN! BTW, BLOCKED ALL DISGUISE COMMANDS IN KOTL!
> ADDED AN AUTOMATIC SYSTEM WITH COMMAND BLOCKS THAT EVERY 30 SECONDS approx. IT DOES /BUTCHER TO KILL ALL MOBS IN KOTL AND //REMOVE ARROW TO REMOVE ALL ANNOYING ARROW ENTITIES IN KOTL!
> ADDED AN INVISIBLE BARRIER THAT STOP ALL PLAYERS TO STEP IN THE "POWER UP PLATFORMS" AND CAMP!
> ADDED THE ANTI HACK PLUGIN IN HUB SERVER (You know, I just used to have the anti hack plugin just in servers that require interaction with other players, like PVP, SURVIVAL GAMES, etc. We didn't have the anti hack plugin in the HUB server because we didn't care if you hacked in Parkour or jigsaw because its a single player Gamemode. But now that we added KOTL in the HUB server, we added the anti hack plugin :D So you won't see anymore fly hackers in KOTL.) Also, the color codes for non vips will be fixed soon, that isn't a permission problem, its a plugin problem that requires time to fix. However, its an ULTRA minor bug, so who cares xD