• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Knowing the different communities on the server (In my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuiah

PvP community
Oh boy, how can I explain this community... Well here we go I guess. PvP back in the old days of HHG was actually a very cool place to be at, it's probably the place I personally am most well known and I have met some amazing people on there like Ida_0611 and ma boi Tristan and more who some at least have turned out to be great friends of mine, some even more than that. The PvP community still contains some of these cool people now, HOWEVER, and it is a massive HOWEVER, the PvP community has on the whole nosedived. Now, 90% of the PvP community is just a bunch of huge egomaniacs who call people 'ez' or say "you're trash kid" when most of the time they barely kill them, start arguments with eacthother and end up hating eacthother from what in many cases beforehand was a friendship, and people on there on the whole just don't know how to shut up...

O I was mentioned, I'm famous ^_^

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I don't think it's right to "classify" people and make judgments about the whole community of a gamemode based on the actions of a few people in that gamemode
Labels%2Bare%2Bfor%2Bcans%2Bnot%2Bfor%2Bpeople%2B-%2Bvideo%2Bwith%2Bsubtitles%2Bin%2BEnglish.png
nah there's definitely a Parkour community

source: I basically kickstarted it lol

also locked -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.