• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Knowing the different communities on the server (In my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Ok, so as said before from the thing QuartzyGlacier made about her MC life and talking about the skyblock community, I thought it would be fun to create a thread over-viewing the general communities on the server, and giving my opinion on how I see them, also please don't take any offence if I say something bad about the community you're apart of, I'm not targeting you, but it's just what the majority are like lol. So here we go.

Creative community
Probably the biggest community on the server (Possibly tied with parkour, not sure). Now I must say, this in my opinion has to be by far the most annoying community for me on the server, mainly due to the fact of the amount of people that say "Say 123 to join an rp!!!" over and over again, and the people who once they get into an rp and start it, don't actually put the god damn /rp on... However, there are some cool people on the creative server like KittyAli064 and JackSkelliington and some are actually cool and good friends of mine such as MissDark and some others I know and are quite good friends with, but overall I'm not a big fan of this community lol.

Parkour community
A very big community on the server (Maybe the biggest, as explained before) who, well y'know actually they're half and half. Some of the people there can be real pains and annoying spamming NOOOOOOOO every single time they die (Only with much more O's normally, I just normally swear in real life a lot when I do, works for me). However you can also get some people on the parkour server who are actually pretty cool, it's also a good place to be able to go to if you're bored and when I go on, there's always some sort of conversation to get into, so yeah, it's ok I guess.

PvP community
Oh boy, how can I explain this community... Well here we go I guess. PvP back in the old days of HHG was actually a very cool place to be at, it's probably the place I personally am most well known and I have met some amazing people on there like Ida_0611 and ma boi Tristan and more who some at least have turned out to be great friends of mine, some even more than that. The PvP community still contains some of these cool people now, HOWEVER, and it is a massive HOWEVER, the PvP community has on the whole nosedived. Now, 90% of the PvP community is just a bunch of huge egomaniacs who call people 'ez' or say "you're trash kid" when most of the time they barely kill them, start arguments with eacthother and end up hating eacthother from what in many cases beforehand was a friendship, and people on there on the whole just don't know how to shut up...

Skyblock community
In honesty I don't know a huge amount about this community as I barely ever go on skyblock, but seeing as a lot of my friends go on skyblock such as Paige, Ida_0611 and QuartzyGlacier and are very active there, I guess the community as a whole is pretty nice. I just can't ever go on there, I GET SO DAMN BORED.

Skywars community
Can't say very much about this community really, mostly because it's made up almost enirely of random people or various other people that I know on the server but can't really label them as I've forgot who they are, so yeah.

SG community
This community I can talk about. The SG community is very widely ranged on the whole, and I myself and quite a big part of it as of now. Some can be very cool people such as FlawLessHuman and I've met quite a few people through sg that are now some of my good friends such as _Georgie_ and others, and much of the SG community is made up of people who play pvp. However, as all the communities there are blots, as this community as I have personally come across can be some of the most annoying and toxic people you can find, and before you say "Oh but you're toxic so you can't talk", yes I swear a lot and have a dirty mind so I make the most inappropriate references over what someone is doing, but no, I won't be toxic towards someone unless they're toxic to me, then I'll fire back at them. But on the whole the SG community is pretty cool, just needs to be played more often of the recent lol.

So yeah that's pretty much all the proper communities covered, there is a few mini communities and ex communities such as the SCBB community which is now pretty much deceased, but yeah that's in my opinion the overview of the different communities, hope you've enjoyed.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I don't think it's right to "classify" people and make judgments about the whole community of a gamemode based on the actions of a few people in that gamemode
Labels%2Bare%2Bfor%2Bcans%2Bnot%2Bfor%2Bpeople%2B-%2Bvideo%2Bwith%2Bsubtitles%2Bin%2BEnglish.png

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I don't think it's right to "classify" people and make judgments about the whole community of a gamemode based on the actions of a few people in that gamemode
Labels%2Bare%2Bfor%2Bcans%2Bnot%2Bfor%2Bpeople%2B-%2Bvideo%2Bwith%2Bsubtitles%2Bin%2BEnglish.png
Didn't I say at the start of the thing that it's not directed at them specifically, that's why I said "Don't take offence"...

Nootch

Trusted Member
I agree with this so much

rip that we can't talk about the scbb community since I don't think there really is one ;(

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Well either way for the people who wanna hate on this, it's staying here either way, so deal with it. Tbh it was meant to be a joke, I don't genuinely hate these people that do these things, but I don't think people can see that even though it's not that hard to see...

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
[QUOTE="XV_Scorpion_VX, post: 97550, member: 767"
Skyblock community
In honesty I don't know a huge amount about this community as I barely ever go on skyblock, but seeing as a lot of my friends go on skyblock such as Paige, Ida_0611 and QuartzyGlacier and are very active there, I guess the community as a whole is pretty nice. I just can't ever go on there, I GET SO DAMN BORED.[/QUOTE]
It's not boring anymore once you find the true meaning of it and play with friends c:

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Ok, so as said before from the thing QuartzyGlacier made about her MC life and talking about the skyblock community, I thought it would be fun to create a thread over-viewing the general communities on the server, and giving my opinion on how I see them, also please don't take any offence if I say something bad about the community you're apart of, I'm not targeting you, but it's just what the majority are like lol. So here we go.

Creative community
Probably the biggest community on the server (Possibly tied with parkour, not sure). Now I must say, this in my opinion has to be by far the most annoying community for me on the server, mainly due to the fact of the amount of people that say "Say 123 to join an rp!!!" over and over again, and the people who once they get into an rp and start it, don't actually put the god damn /rp on... However, there are some cool people on the creative server like KittyAli064 and JackSkelliington and some are actually cool and good friends of mine such as MissDark and some others I know and are quite good friends with, but overall I'm not a big fan of this community lol.

Parkour community
A very big community on the server (Maybe the biggest, as explained before) who, well y'know actually they're half and half. Some of the people there can be real pains and annoying spamming NOOOOOOOO every single time they die (Only with much more O's normally, I just normally swear in real life a lot when I do, works for me). However you can also get some people on the parkour server who are actually pretty cool, it's also a good place to be able to go to if you're bored and when I go on, there's always some sort of conversation to get into, so yeah, it's ok I guess.

PvP community
Oh boy, how can I explain this community... Well here we go I guess. PvP back in the old days of HHG was actually a very cool place to be at, it's probably the place I personally am most well known and I have met some amazing people on there like Ida_0611 and ma boi Tristan and more who some at least have turned out to be great friends of mine, some even more than that. The PvP community still contains some of these cool people now, HOWEVER, and it is a massive HOWEVER, the PvP community has on the whole nosedived. Now, 90% of the PvP community is just a bunch of huge egomaniacs who call people 'ez' or say "you're trash kid" when most of the time they barely kill them, start arguments with eacthother and end up hating eacthother from what in many cases beforehand was a friendship, and people on there on the whole just don't know how to shut up...

Skyblock community
In honesty I don't know a huge amount about this community as I barely ever go on skyblock, but seeing as a lot of my friends go on skyblock such as Paige, Ida_0611 and QuartzyGlacier and are very active there, I guess the community as a whole is pretty nice. I just can't ever go on there, I GET SO DAMN BORED.

Skywars community
Can't say very much about this community really, mostly because it's made up almost enirely of random people or various other people that I know on the server but can't really label them as I've forgot who they are, so yeah.

SG community
This community I can talk about. The SG community is very widely ranged on the whole, and I myself and quite a big part of it as of now. Some can be very cool people such as FlawLessHuman and I've met quite a few people through sg that are now some of my good friends such as _Georgie_ and others, and much of the SG community is made up of people who play pvp. However, as all the communities there are blots, as this community as I have personally come across can be some of the most annoying and toxic people you can find, and before you say "Oh but you're toxic so you can't talk", yes I swear a lot and have a dirty mind so I make the most inappropriate references over what someone is doing, but no, I won't be toxic towards someone unless they're toxic to me, then I'll fire back at them. But on the whole the SG community is pretty cool, just needs to be played more often of the recent lol.

So yeah that's pretty much all the proper communities covered, there is a few mini communities and ex communities such as the SCBB community which is now pretty much deceased, but yeah that's in my opinion the overview of the different communities, hope you've enjoyed.
In skywars there is people spamming "opopopopop plz"

[QUOTE="XV_Scorpion_VX, post: 97550, member: 767"
Skyblock community
It's not boring anymore once you find the true meaning of it and play with friends c:[/QUOTE]
^Fail xD love ya

Zeronite

Kit PvP has the worst community in my opinion. It changed so much. Back in 2014, everyone was clueless of how to pvp and no one really ever said
"ez" or "you're trash". The old pvp + the old community is better. HHG is turning into TrasHHG after the new people joined. Old days were the best days.

juicylies

Kit PvP has the worst community in my opinion. It changed so much. Back in 2014, everyone was clueless of how to pvp and no one really ever said
"ez" or "you're trash". The old pvp + the old community is better. HHG is turning into TrasHHG after the new people joined. Old days were the best days.
Smh....

Zelistra

Trusted Member
True.

And also QuartzyGlacier (Have to do it like this because of the messed up quotes lol) I've tried before to like skyblock, it didn't work, I got fed up with it and left and didn't come back lol. It's just too slow paced for my liking I guess.
(Hopefully this quote isn't messed up)
If you wanna like Skyblock then you found the right person, I'm gonna make you like it :3

Or maybe it's just not your thing, we'll have to see :3

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Kit PvP has the worst community in my opinion. It changed so much. Back in 2014, everyone was clueless of how to pvp and no one really ever said "ez" or "you're trash". The old pvp + the old community is better. HHG is turning into TrasHHG after the new people joined. Old days were the best days.

I agree the new environment is more toxic, same for SG. The tightly knit community I remember when I first joined is mostly gone now. Everyone has gone their separate ways. Its not nessecarily a horrible thing, but makes me sad for the old days of big skype calls with lots of friends

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Kit PvP has the worst community in my opinion. It changed so much. Back in 2014, everyone was clueless of how to pvp and no one really ever said "ez" or "you're trash". The old pvp + the old community is better. HHG is turning into TrasHHG after the new people joined. Old days were the best days.
50/50. The old pvp system was better and a lot of the new people that have joined are annoying, but people still used to say things like 'ez' and 'you're trash', including the ones that weren't that good and ones that I could beat quite easily (Back when I was one of the few who knew how to pvp well lol) I can remember that. Also some of the new people to join the PvP community have been some of the best people I've ever known, example being Ida_0611 (Yes I tag her a lot, she's a good example as a friend lol), who is probably my best friend on hhg and one of my closest and best overall friends, and has literally saved my life, and she's one of the early ones on the new PvP system. Plus she's not the only one, there are many others who I like and in honesty has made me see a lot of light in the newer HHG on the whole. But yeah, the actual PvP system was better, I'll agree with you 100% there.
(Hopefully this quote isn't messed up)
If you wanna like Skyblock then you found the right person, I'm gonna make you like it :3

Or maybe it's just not your thing, we'll have to see :3
We shall see lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.