• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

KND

_Radique_oo7

If you don't know what KND means it stands for "Kids next door". Why am i bringing this up? I'm curious!

What was your favorite childhood T.V show!

I stopped watching Cartoon Network at around 16 years old, these generation cartoons make absolute no sense.

My favorite cartoons were
* Kids next door
* Code lyoko
* Chowder
* Fosters home for imaginary friends

So what favorite cartoons did you enjoy or enjoying right now?

Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Spongebob, tom and jerry (not the new ones), avatar the last airbender, chowder, the early episodes of regular show and the amazing world of gum ball, not to mention courage the cowardly dog show. To find a good cartoon now a days is harder than finding a needle in a haystack.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I... didn't really watch much tv, but if I could say one that I watched in the morning a lot before I went to school and probably was my favourite, it would have to be spongebob. Other than I only used my tv's to play mortal kombat lmao (I started playing mortal kombat at the age of 6, yes it's probably a bad thing lol)

Handeril

Favorite Shows growing up:

Ed Edd 'n' Eddy
KND
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Tom and Jerry (When the old-school episodes used to play every now and then.)
Scooby Doo (Same thing as Tom and Jerry)
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Code Lyoko
Camp Lazlo

There's more, I'm sure, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head...

MissDark

Retired Staff
Oswald (If you don't know what that is we can't be friends)
Blues Clues
Max and Ruby
Zoey 101
Kim Possible

Handeril

Oswald (If you don't know what that is we can't be friends)
Blues Clues
Max and Ruby
Zoey 101
Kim Possible

Oswald... why does that show name seem so familiar?

[Edit] Looked it up, a friend of mine was a fan and I watched 2 or 3 episodes before it went off the air. Don't ask me which, I don't remember.

I don't really remember Blues Clues, but apparently I watched it when I was really young.

I remember Kim Possible, and pieces of the theme song are stuck in my head. (My sis used to be a big fan)

spongebob

*starts singing the ENTIRE theme song*

Rugrats is by far my favorite.

I have one of the movies, and I remember watching it when I was really young.

DANNY PHANTOM

I remember watching a few episodes of that show.

I remembered 2 other shows now, Jimmy Neutron and Fairy Oddparents

Also, Animaniacs, I remember watching that show. (Once more, when I was really young.)