• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP KitPvP kit- SoupStealer

What do you think about this kit?

• its awesome I want it added right this minute!

• eh, I don't really like it

• Its cool but it could use a few tweaks.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just thought of a kit that I honestly thought would be pretty cool, I call it the SoupStealer

armor - protection two chain

sword - sharp one iron

bow- punch one

Special Ability: With one blow of your sharpness one iron sword take all of the soups out of your opponents hot bar into your hot bar and inventory! (if you don't have enough space they just disappear) cool down: 30 seconds

price: 3200 coins

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This would be way too op no matter how much you make it.

It would be a better idea to say, "Every time this kit hits you, you are unable to use soup for the next 30 seconds

Unitus

Retired Staff
This is so OP, you can kill anyone by just removing all of their soups and much less in one blow...

Unitus

Retired Staff
This would be way too op no matter how much you make it.

It would be a better idea to say, "Every time this kit hits you, you are unable to use soup for the next 30 seconds
That would have the same effect, in that 30 second span you can get killed easily

Trenly

Admin
Admin
That would have the same effect, in that 30 second span you can get killed easily
Or you could run away. Or you could use a bow to kill them, Potions work too. Or you could get good at pvp; although the armor on this is kinda op, black mamba, God, Katniss, shadow sniper, firebender, fighter, assassin, shadow, hero, Mario, and probably a few others could probably take down a person wearing prot2 chain armor without using soups

Unitus

Retired Staff
Or you could run away. Or you could use a bow to kill them, Potions work too. Or you could get good at pvp; although the armor on this is kinda op, black mamba, God, Katniss, shadow sniper, firebender, fighter, assassin, shadow, hero, Mario, and probably a few others could probably take down a person wearing prot2 chain armor without using soups
The thing is that the person who removed the soups from you, still has his soups and there is no way you can kill a fast souper without soups of your own

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The thing is that the person who removed the soups from you, still has his soups and there is no way you can kill a fast souper without soups of your own
If you went with my suggestion (simply not being able to use the soups for 30 seconds) it could be possible. Easy, no. Possible, ues

Unitus

Retired Staff
If you went with my suggestion (simply not being able to use the soups for 30 seconds) it could be possible. Easy, no. Possible, ues
You don't get the point that in that 30 second span you will get killed easily since your opponent that "stunned" you still has his/her soups, as simple as that

Trenly

Admin
Admin
You don't get the point that in that 30 second span you will get killed easily since your opponent that "stunned" you still has his/her soups, as simple as that
Yes they still have soups. But it's not impossible to take them down

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Kit seems kinda cool but really OP. I suggest:
  • 1 minute cooldown
  • Leather armor with protection II
  • This kit can only take the soups out of the persons hotbar not his full inventory

Majorconnor10

I would add these.
  • 2 min cooldown
  • Take 1/2 as much as your inventory can handle or if your inventory is full, take all the soups from the hotbar ONLY.
  • Make the kit have a normal bow with no enchants
  • Make protection 1 chain on chestplate and legs and keep protection 2 on the boots and helmet
  • Make every hit from the bow take 1 soup away not affecting your inventory in any way (not giving you the soup)
  • Make it cost 2000 or less
That would make the kit less OP

Last edited:

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I would add these.
  • 2 min cooldown
  • Take 1/2 as much as your inventory can handle or if your inventory is full, take all the soups from the hotbar ONLY.
  • Make protection 1 chain on chestplate and legs and keep protection 2 on the boots and helmet
  • Make every hit from the bow take 1 soup away not affecting your inventory in any way (not giving you the soup)

You basically took my suggestions and made them worse lmao, the kit needs to stay the price listed in the first comment because it's still an op kit so if it was a low price a lot of people would use it then people would conplain.

Unitus

Retired Staff
You basically took my suggestions and made them worse lmao, the kit needs to stay the price listed in the first comment because it's still an op kit so if it was a low price a lot of people would use it then people would conplain.
His suggestion is better tbh, anyway this kit is inefficient in my opinion, so most probably end up not getting added

Majorconnor10

You and I changed some of the same aspects, but there are only a few aspects to kits. What do you expect me to do, change things that aren't there, ex. oh, instead of fishing rod luck of the sea 2, lets make it luck of the sea 1? LMAO. People wouldn't complain if you lose half an inventory of soups. And if they do complain, they are gonna complain if 1 person has it as much as if 100 people had it. If it is an OP kit, they are gonna complain, even if it costs 10000 coins they will complain, so your logic is incorrect. Doesn't matter how much it costs, people will still complain. My suggestion is so un-OP, so if the price stays the same, then the kit has gotta be MORE OP. If we make it less OP, you gotta LOWER the price. Believe me.

I would add these.
  • 2 min cooldown

^ Isn't better than black mamba, why should it cost more? (3200 coins (Soupstealer) > 3000 coins (BM)) But [in strength] (My suggestion for soupstealer < BM)