• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Suggestion :D

Cinq

Kit: Bacca
Armor: Brown Leather Dyed With Fire Protection 4 Pro 3 Thorns 3 Unbreaking 3 Helmet will be A Bacca head
Weapon1: Cooked Fish Named Vile Creature in &9 and &l (Enchantments: Knockback 10
Weapon2: Coco Beans Named Poops! ( You Get a Stack and When you throw the Poops! It does 1 and a Half hearts On the enemy. (If Not possible just Use Eggs
Weapon3: Diamond Axe Named Betty In &B (Enchantments Sharpness 3 Fire aspect 1
Soups: Regular Amount of Soups
Speed/Jump: Speed 1
Cost of Kills: I think it should be 25 But you guys could pick.

If you Don't like anyone of these Ideas maybe you could change it to what You would perfer :D
Thank you -Indestructibuzz

Lavawulf

I decline. Why? I hate Baccas. Also, in splegg, a Bacca army teamed against me. It was about 5 - 10 Baccas, which I killed all of them and won one of the maps.

Cinq

Thanks Chris Maybe you could change or add Some Ideas and we could add this when One kit gets to boring

Mr_Incredibuz

I agree with Indestructibuzz. Adding new kits would just make pvp even better and people who like or are baccas would play even more cuz now they got a after their kind :D