• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP Kit PvP Spawn

Can this become a spawn?

• This should be added

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • This shouldn't be added

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iStrafePvP

-New look

-Different personality

-Isn't overdone

-Maybe good for a new map (ps. might make a map to go with the spawn

I am working on the map of this spawn

Thx for voting who ever votes for this

Attachments

• 2016-06-15_09.43.14.png
    2016-06-15_09.43.14.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 404
  • 2016-06-15_09.43.54.png
    2016-06-15_09.43.54.png
    474.1 KB · Views: 410
  • 2016-06-15_09.43.44.png
    2016-06-15_09.43.44.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 331
  • 2016-06-15_09.44.09.png
    2016-06-15_09.44.09.png
    773.3 KB · Views: 338
  • 2016-06-15_09.44.02.png
    2016-06-15_09.44.02.png
    925.4 KB · Views: 338
  • 2016-06-15_09.43.30.png
    2016-06-15_09.43.30.png
    856.8 KB · Views: 317
  • 2016-06-15_09.44.20.png
    2016-06-15_09.44.20.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 340

Tuut

Trusted Member
Not a bad map! But I suggest taking screenies without a texture pack. Also, I really enjoy the kit pvp spawn we have as of now.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Eh I think its to plain, I don't like it sorry!
^ i agree

After taking a closer look, it lacks depth. The only depth there is is the leaves and 8 slabs. On the current one, the towers provide depth and detail as well as add a place for the [Stats] signs.

This is just, well. . . Flat.

Also, it looks like you used the commands below, it looks very fake or heavily worldedited. It should look more like a skywars island, or the bottoms of the giant islands at skywars spawn. The way it is just too unnatural for my liking.
  • //pyr stone 10
  • //cut
  • //flip horizontal
  • //rotate 45
  • //paste
  • Remove a few blocks on the bottom and add vines

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Like Trenly said, try not to build with a texture pack, because the majority of people don't use them, or don't use the same one as you, so a build could look great in a pack, but horrible for everyone else in default.
But for the map, Zainos has alrewdy said to keep all of the Spawns and lobbies to the Build-Team in order to get the highest quality.
There isn't very much detail in this spawn, and is way too flat. It just looks bland without something like the four towers.
So I am sorry, but this map has been declined.

Zeronite

Its the same spawn for all maps. I dont see why there should be different spawns based on the maps.

I like the current one better. It just seems to fit pvp better than this would
Another disagreement from Trenly about pvp.

Zeronite

Dude, stop trying. Again, thats a lie. Im on pvp Daily.

As I said before, just because youre not on when I'm on, doesn't mean I don't get on and play!
Eh whatever you say 'Master Trenly' you're always right....Ill stop so this poor dude's thread isn't locked... you don't care for this since you didn't stop.

touh

Trusted Member
Eh whatever you say 'Master Trenly' you're always right....Ill stop so this poor dude's thread isn't locked... you don't care for this since you didn't stop.
I mean you were the one who made more posts, he made two you made four.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Another disagreement from Trenly about pvp.
As iiJam stated, ALL players are allowed to give their opinion on a suggestion; map etc. It may be constructive criticism or just his opinion alone.

His opinion isnt needed because he never plays pvp.
Again, and this was completely unnecessary, do not assume players play on a specific server if you do not see them on when you are currently playing on it. Trenly does play on the PvP server, just thought I would like to point that out.

Thank you iiJam, since this thread has gone off topic, this thread has been locked.

- Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.