• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit PvP - Nerf Fisherman Kit

Should the Fisherman kit be nerfed?

• Yes?

• No?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ItsFr0st

Thank you for coming to my forum post I would just like to ask if the staff team could possibly nerf the Fisherman kit in Kit PvP.

-First reason the fishing rod is way too op (Once your hooked that's it your dead, because I have been put into lava holes by a Fisherman kit user multiple times and its getting on my nerves because he keeps targeting me and doing it.)

-Second reason one your hooked there is no escape from it, there is no way to escape from the fishing hook once its hit you. (Maybe make a way to escape?)

Thank you for your time and if you would please vote on weather it should be nerfed or not ~ItsFr0st.

Kuiah

In my opinion, Fisherman is will balanced, you do realize if you're hooked you can simply run away, and if lucky, you can "unhook" yourself because of the distance you've ran.. I find this kit balanced because of the leather helmet and leather boots, if you're well experienced such as myself, this really isn't TOO much of a problem. On the other hand, the Fishingrod isn't too overpowered as well, there can be a lot of debate on how you use it.. but me, I only use it as if you're in SG for a rod combo, I rarely use it to reel people in unless absolutely needed.