• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit balancing ?

Fu3rza

I guess what im trying to say in this post is that, most new members who try pvp are always bombarded with OP kits and nothing be able to do. Yes if they're good enough they'll be able to beat them but it gets too repetitive until they get one themselves, I wanna suggest possibly like buffing the default kits or nerfing the OP kits.

Suggesting experimental buffs/nerfs would be temp until one is suited, I wanna suggest maybe balances every 2 weeks or 3, just to get some information on the kits and how they're doing.

I know this post might sound silly but we honestly gotta do something about it. Thank you for reading :) .

TrashcanTristan

There’s always going to be plenty to work on. I like how you suggested beta or temporary kits and weekly/monthly updates for balancing purposes. I think that’d help a lot too as it takes away the repetitiveness and would allow people to adapt to each new update regarding the classes.