• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Kicked when I fight Imtoopale.

PigyMC

I were fighting Imtoopale three time's today, and I got kicked twice, I don't know why I'm getting kicked by console everytime, I have a screen shot of the kick screen.
Please tell me what exactly is happening .-.

Attachments

• Skærmbillede (11).png
    Skærmbillede (11).png
    364.2 KB · Views: 422

PigyMC

Nah I have full connection, and my internet is fine, tho I suck at this too so.. xD it's also first time it happends in 4 years, and only you xD ;p

Trenly

Admin
Admin
A video would be helpful. The screenshots dont really show much other than that you were kicked. They dont show what actually caused it

PigyMC

Ik, but as I said, I only got kicked twice, and this is the only time, I tried to record it the third time, tho I never got kicked ;/

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Now that the image actually loaded for me:

I think that this might also be an error with the way the kick for "Moving items in inventory" or "Inventory Moving" is handled. I have encountered this before and when I asked an online staff they told me that I had been kicked by console for moving items in my inventory and that it was likely a false positive. It seems to happen rarely when I soup very quickly, but I have also been unable to catch it while recording. I have no idea what causes it but I would guess its the autodrop of the soup bowls.

PigyMC , does any of that sound possible or similar to what you were experiencing?

PigyMC

It were 100% not cause I were moving something in my inventory, cause it happend as soon I started to fight Imtoopale.
So sadly Trenly It doesn't seem similar...

iiDad_

I have been fighting people who have experienced this glitch and shortly after we start fighting, they get kicked for an unknown reason and nobody seems to know why.

Dawsonas

I were fighting Imtoopale three time's today, and I got kicked twice, I don't know why I'm getting kicked by console everytime, I have a screen shot of the kick screen.
Please tell me what exactly is happening .-.
This is very common, happens to me all the time actually. When I am pvping, I am jitterclicking and critting the opponent without missing. I am pretty sure when you keep hitting someone for 10 seconds non-stop it kicks you from the server. Hope that helps!

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I don't understand sometimes, when I'm in PvP or whatever, I'm never kicked for it or ever kicked in general, so please, even if it is random, try to record it or just keep recording until it happens. Up to you but it would help.

PigyMC

I will try, but it might be hard since it is very random.. It actually started after you kicked me for suspecious clicking Smoke -.- ;p <3

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
As people said already, this seems to be an anti-cheat false positive. I released an anti-cheat update today so if you still keep having this please record a full video showing how you reproduce this and I'll fix it.

Thanks!