• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hitman Karkland

Xist_

Hello ladies and gentlemen i present a new Hitman Map! It is called Karkland! Karkand is loosely based off of the Battlefield map "Strike at Karkand." It is a very small and quick map witch I think is good for a gamemode such as Hitman as this prevents camping. There are many routes which you can take to find others and kill them. In the map there is a hotel, side buildings which some can be used, a market area and a cave system!

Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/7iwgn

(Side Note)
This map was built for a gun server it was rejected if you feel like there are some things that aren't needed be sure to delete them!

If this map gets accepted please message me on the forums and i will send link.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
This was posted on imgur 10 months ago by some dude named gsop. Are you claiming you built this, or just suggesting we use it as a map?

It looks like a good build from what I can see, but I don't know about it...

Xist_

This was posted on imgur 10 months ago by some dude named gsop. Are you claiming you built this, or just suggesting we use it as a map?

It looks like a good build from what I can see, but I don't know about it...
I was one of the people who helped make the map i was given full permission to say i built it as i did. If you want proof i will be happy to give it.

Xist_

Who else built it? And you were given full permission to say you built it?
Finally worked on another map! This one is build by the Warcall build team (All members who helped are: @@WaraxeManiac @@FlubbyB@@Pandazande @@AwesomeDragon221 @@scorpionrc132 @@Ben_Schiewe @@TobeyT3 @@FoxInTheShadows @@YohDoesGaming and of course me. Yes i was as the owner of the server (Where we built it gave me full permission)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Okay. This map looks very good. The detail is great, and I really like the theme of it.
There's not really that much else to say.. It just looks nice :)
So could I please get a download link/zip file. I'd like to have a look at the map a bit more closely. But if all is well then I'll send it off to zainos! :D