• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kaios Faction (locked Upon Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaios

Retired Staff
So in anticipation of Factions I am deciding to found one and start a YouTube series. All are welcome to join but you will have to sign up. As I am at school right now I can't really make one but when I get home I will make a template. Also there may be an option for you to be featured in my Skype calls while recording my Facs episodes. So yeah, around 4 EST is when I'm shooting to have this edited with a template!

Edit: here is the template.
Ign:
Skype (Required to discuss tactics and such):
Are you in top 100 for any PvP type? Kits pvp, SG, or SW?
What is your experience with Factions?
Are you interested in being a high ranking Faction member?
If so why should I make you one?
Anything special you can offer?
Would you be able to teach me the ways of facs because of my plebness?

Rules:
Have fun
No cursing
Have more fun

P.s. I'm a total facs noob so I would like to have some pros :)

Last edited:

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Ign: SAFollis
Skype (Required to discuss tactics and such): You have it
Are you in top 100 for any PvP type? Kits pvp, SG, or SW? Last I checked SG and PvP
What is your experience with Factions? Had a fac and been in a fac
Are you interested in being a high ranking Faction member? Yah
If so why should I make you one? I've had a fac and we've recorded togethah xD
Anything special you can offer? Mining, pvp. I had a ton of stuff before facs went under maintenance.
Would you be able to teach me the ways of facs because of my plebness? wat... I guess xD

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
Ign: tbucs19
Top 100: In PvP Im 51st
Experience In Factions: Yes. I Know A Lot About Battle Strategy.
Intrest's: Yep Definitly
Why: I Can Get Many Vids 4 My Channel Like SAFollis And I'd Like To Take A Step Into Being The #1 PVPER On The Leaderboards {Im Coming 4 U a_dying_cat!!!}
Specialties: PVP,PVP, And PVP!!!
Teaching: Yeah Sure. I Can Teach You How To Dodge Like A Pro And How To Troll Bases
I Would Very Much Like To Be In The Kaios Faction. Im A Youtuber Like You With Like 10 Subs. Plz Think About It. Thx. Your Friend, Tbucs19Gaming

HHGN.gif
HHGN2.png

Kaios

Retired Staff
Ign: tbucs19
Top 100: In PvP Im 51st
Experience In Factions: Yes. I Know A Lot About Battle Strategy.
Intrest's: Yep Definitly
Why: I Can Get Many Vids 4 My Channel Like SAFollis And I'd Like To Take A Step Into Being The #1 PVPER On The Leaderboards {Im Coming 4 U a_dying_cat!!!}
Specialties: PVP,PVP, And PVP!!!
Teaching: Yeah Sure. I Can Teach You How To Dodge Like A Pro And How To Troll Bases
I Would Very Much Like To Be In The Kaios Faction. Im A Youtuber Like You With Like 10 Subs. Plz Think About It. Thx. Your Friend, Tbucs19Gaming

View attachment 7316 View attachment 7317
Lol I don't need your help with pvp. Hahaha I need advice in FACTIONS

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Kaios I want to join, but I do not want to Skype, my parents don't want me showing my voice to strangers -.-
But anyways, here's my application.
IGN: DekuScrubs
I am indeed in the top 100 for KitPvP.
My experience with factions is little, but I have been in a big team before, but never a faction.
I am interested in being a high ranking member.
You should make me a member because I have been PvPing for over a year, and I have a good computer.
I can easily offer support/protection if you are nearly dead.
Idk, but I could...
Hope you except me ^.^

_Link

Ign: SuperNovaGaming

Skype (Required to discuss tactics and such): I'll tell ya if I'm accepted :D

Are you in top 100 for any PvP type?
SG: 3rd
PvP: 26th

What is your experience with Factions?
4 years
Are you interested in being a high ranking Faction member?
Yeah
If so why should I make you one?
I know how to handle business. I'm a good leader :D

Anything special you can offer?
Years of knowledge on factions, tips on base building, PvP tactics for factions, Huge farm building, spawner farms (Quite a few)

Would you be able to teach me the ways of facs because of my plebness?
Not unless you die to someone with a spade, other than that we're all good.

Rules:
Have fun
No cursing
Have more fun

evoon

Trusted Member
Ign: IMightBeEvan
Skype (Required to discuss tactics and such): I'll PM it to you if I'm accepted :)
Are you in top 100 for any PvP type? Kits pvp, SG, or SW? I am for Pvp
What is your experience with Factions? I used to play it on HHG back when it was up, and Ive played it on other servers as well
Are you interested in being a high ranking Faction member? Yes plz :)
If so why should I make you one? Because you've known me for awhile on the server and you can trust me
Anything special you can offer? My pvp skills? lol Also some knowledge about commands and how to make a good base.
Would you be able to teach me the ways of facs because of my plebness? I could teach you some of it, but not everything tho.
Thx! ~Evan :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.