• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Just A Suggestion.

Do other People Think That This is Something they should do?

• Total voters

TTI123

Hey HHG-staff I love Murder Mystery Games and I was wondering if there were any ways that you guys might make one for this server in the future (hopefully soon). well that is all just PLEASE consider it Thank you!

~TTI123~

TTI123

I also have a few ideas of things I have liked from other murder mystery maps if you would like to hear them!

~TTI123~

Trenly

Admin
Admin
This has been suggested multiple times before. I personally think that its on so many servers already that its not a good idea to add to HHG.

TTI123

Yes it is on a lot of other servers, but none of them made it super well (they each have pieces which are good but not the entire game). but with everything great that you guys have made in the past I figured you could come up with the best one.

justcharli

honestly feel like hhg needs something what isn't original. like if you compare the original games and the non-original games, the non-original games have more players.

ParadoxTaco

honestly feel like hhg needs something what isn't original. like if you compare the original games and the non-original games, the non-original games have more players.
common gamemodes don't revive a dying server and rarely have I felt like I'd rather play hhg survival games or skywars over a more popular server. The problem is the lack of a release of anything new besides the occasional map or store item*cough* factions *cough*. And The overall lack of the plugin's unique and quality for existing gamemodes. (While I understand being a smaller server, and I believe almost all coding for said server is done by one person, the overall quality is completely overshadowed by that of larger servers.)