• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Julius Ceaser

RK_Credius

To honor the last Republican and first Emperor, The greatest General, we have suggested this kit!

Full Iron Prot 2 (No helmet nor pants)

Iron Sword sharp 1

Abilities: Legio X Frentensis ( Calls in 4 full iron zombies with stone swords, last until dead or ability is used again, speed I for zombies or more range One Containing a Purple and Yellow banner) 1 minute cooldown

SPECIAL - MOB
If you die, the Roman citizens mourn you and seek vengeance against the ones who murdered you! (Calls in 8 Zombies, no armor, random hand-held items like a wooden sword, hoe, stick, cobblestone labled rock) (2 Minute Cool Down)

Last edited:

Psychiq

Nice kit man. Not saying I'm trying to steal ideas or anything, but I had something similar in mind. Great minds think alike, am I right or am I handsome? Seriously though, love the idea. Love the build. Why would this possibly be turned down?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
lawl, I had an idea like this when kill kits were first introduced xD
upload_2016-4-30_19-1-21.png

lololo
Anways how much is this one gonna cost?
I like the idea a bit, except the death part seems a bit counter-intuitive since you're dead, and what if you just suicide like 50 times? xD so many zombies.

RK_Credius

Oh lol sorry didint know

And the death part is part of history, after Julius was murdered the senators that killed him were killed by Romans, senators had to flee from Rome to hide from the riots, and the zombies are ez to kill who cares if there's 20 zombies xD they all naked.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Oh lol sorry didint know

And the death part is part of history, after Julius was murdered the senators that killed him were killed by Romans, senators had to flee from Rome to hide from the riots, and the zombies are ez to kill who cares if there's 20 zombies xD they all naked.
Ik, but it doesn't seem very kit pvp like, and 500 zombies could be a lot xD

ParadoxTaco

Ik, but it doesn't seem very kit pvp like, and 500 zombies could be a lot xD
But why not. Bring on the hoards, let us unite and slay them! or backstab your friends while there fighting

Im also interested in all these kit ideas, they sound really intertaining with the zombies and such. More work could be added, but this honestly does not have many flaws

MineJam

Retired Staff
Make them stop spawning at 10? Make it be like: ("You have already spawned 10 zombies")
Because idk about you but 10 zombies is already a ton, 20 is too many. especially if its abused to create like 60 or so.

RK_Credius

True MineJam lol so the timer for the death is 2 minutes because its extremely weak zombies and the capacity shouldnt matter its not like zombies will be alive after 2 minutes, most likely beaten and killed.

+Added Banner
+Added death mob cooldown