• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Cultuure

I'm just wondering if there is any record of join dates, because I am wondering what mine is for my signature, and so I know when I can apply for Helper. Thanks everyone! | Cultuure

Cultuure

QuartzyTheCat well apparently join dates are confidential. Either he means confidential from him, or I am not allowed to know mine. I'm guessing it is the first one though. Anyway, thanks for helping.

Cultuure

QuartzyTheCat lol Idk whyI didnt think of this before, but I just checked my browsing history until I found the day I looked for a parkour server. that's how I found this server, so that date makes sense I guess. Thanks again for your help!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Wow you found the day that you found this server, my browsing history is like, SUPER LONG LOL and np I'm always here to help if you need any help! Ohh, you joined on March 8th lol that's pretty late, like just a few days ago that's why you found it in your browsing history, I got Career in October 2015 lol so I joined before that and I changed laptop so kinda lost everything lol