• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

It's Giveaway Time!

Shadow_Squadron

Retired Staff
Lol, Guys. I am using a random generator using the list of names posted in here, saying someone more than once isn't going to help.

LadyOP

If it's not too late... I THE GREAT AND POWERFUL LADYOP WISH TO HAVE THIS RANK, AND WITH SUCH POWER AND I SHALL NOT BE DARK BUT BEAUTIFUL AND ALL SHALL LOVE ME IN DESPAIR!!! Thanks :p

(Username is LadyOP BTW)

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Someone has already won If I'm correct, shadow will post the results here when he can.
If you haven't recieved Capitol, you didn't win xD

Ayeeeo

Like bach said shadow didnt say it yet on the forums I new shadow gaveaway capitol before any of your guys you were confused

GeekyChan

Hello there. I am going to be giving away the Capitol Rank!
All you have to do to enter is post your in game name on this thread and a winner will be picked randomly.

Good luck to you all!

Hello there. I am going to be giving away the Capitol Rank!
All you have to do to enter is post your in game name on this thread and a winner will be picked randomly.

Good luck to you all!

~Shadow

KasaiBabyBoo I want Capitol because I want to be awesome. And I want to be like President Snow.