• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Is This The Real Life?!

Is this the real life?

• Heck it could be fantasy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • COD IN A LANDSLYDE

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • There is no exiting reality

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

SAFollis

Trusted Member
You don't know that. When we were put into this world again our minds could of been erased making us forget everything that has happened to us in our other past life. This is just a theory.
Well, what would happen when the universe ends? (1 googol years till nothing will ever happen, about 1 quadrillion years when nothing but a few atoms here and there exist and will never touch)

Cheez

Well, what would happen when the universe ends? (1 googol years till nothing will ever happen, about 1 quadrillion years when nothing but a few atoms here and there exist and will never touch)
the map changes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
the map changes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"ROUND OVER! The winner (last human alive) Is.... SAFOLLIS!!! CONGRATULATIONS! THE SCORE IS NOW 1-0 WITH SAFOLLIS AT 1 AND THE UNIVERSE AT 0!!! THE NEXT GAME WILL BE... FIRST HUMAN TO DIE! GOOD LUCK COMPETITORS!"
xD Teh troll
(Note: This round is last human alive not first human to die...)

Cheez

i imagine it'll be something more like CoD

match victor: xxx_Epic_Nolifer_xxx

hours on 4chan: 562

lives wasted: 1

amount spent on pirated anime: $723

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
i imagine it'll be something more like CoD

match victor: xxx_Epic_Nolifer_xxx

hours on 4chan: 562

lives wasted: 1

amount spent on pirated anime: $723
WHY WOULD YOU BUY ANIME YOU JUST HAVE TO GOOGLE THE EPISODE AND LIKE 10 SITES WILL POP UP ON THE FIRST PAGE ALL WITH ENGLISH SUBS THAT YOU COULD STREAM

Cheez

WHY WOULD YOU BUY ANIME YOU JUST HAVE TO GOOGLE THE EPISODE AND LIKE 10 SITES WILL POP UP ON THE FIRST PAGE ALL WITH ENGLISH SUBS THAT YOU COULD STREAM
oh god i've gone and spooked the man ;-;

and it's authentic über kawaii chinese anime.

Gaby1129

If the universe ends then everyone in this universe will be gone and forgotten.

Cheez

can we forget this junk about resurrection and focus on the fact 12 people voted for "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Gaby1129

But you said they'd continually be alive again
No I said is that if the universe is still existence then when you would die you could possibly end up in the world again as a different form of life, or a different person. You said "what if the universe ends?" Then I said "if the universe ends then probably everyone will be forgotten."

SAFollis

Trusted Member
No I said is that if the universe is still existence then when you would die you could possibly end up in the world again as a different form of life, or a different person. You said "what if the universe ends?" Then I said "if the universe ends then probably everyone will be forgotten."
I did say "when the universe ends" but it really isn't gone. It's still there, just no activity anywhere. (Because of equally distributed energy)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
there's 13 votes for "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" now
It's a dream cheez. There is no escaping the dream. The dream of the game life. By the way, the answer to the universe, life and everything: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)