• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
So, I was looking at the Members part of forums and saw a lot of new members so I decided as a way for people to know they existed we should do this so people can give a little introduction to themselves or even older players could do it as well for the new players. So here is a bit about me:

Name: Darien (Most people know my last name but you'll have to figure it out.)

IGN: CanadianTheCat

Country: Canada FTW (Yes, I totally live in an igloo and ride moose to school... duh...)

Best Friend: QuartzyGlacier <3

Age (creep): 15

A bit more about myself: I take many things seriously, I like to talk deep about everything, I love helping people, I am the youngest of 9 kids.

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
My name is Quartzy or whatever you wanna call me xD My ign is QuartzyGlacier, best friend is CanadianTheCat <3 aka my life, age is 14, a bit more about myself... When I'm hyper I spam :p Everyone knows all this xD

EDIT:
Oh here comes the awkward self-promotion..

We have a channel..

SUB TO US

jk xD
youtube.com/c/QuartzyTheCatOfficial

I'm sharing it with my bestie.. Darien <3

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I suppose I could introduce myself to all the peeps who dont know me.

I am Trenly. Thats about all you really need to know. I've played on HHG for almost 4 years now, and am fairly active both in game and on forums. So yeah, thats me.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I suppose I could introduce myself to all the peeps who dont know me.

I am Trenly. Thats about all you really need to know. I've played on HHG for almost 4 years now, and am fairly active both in game and on forums. So yeah, thats me.
*Super active on forums.

Trenly is on forums 24/7.

Name: Melissa (Call me Mel if you'd like)

IGN: _MelissaLynne_

Best Friend: Uh... too many. how about I just be selfish and say myself?

A bit more about myself: I love playing video games. I like to run and play basketball. I'm a bookworm so most of the time you'll see me with my head stuck in a book. I'm as sweet as honey, and love helping people out, and making people smile :D

Fun Fact of the day: Melissa means "Honeybee" in greek.

Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Name: Matthew (last name starts with M too)
IGN: EPICMATT88
Best friend: EWB_ALEX88
More about me: I'm an honor role student and this is my first year of high school. I love gaming and useless facts, because knowledge is power. (I'm obviously not plotting to take over the world).
I love: Gaming, pizza, and myself.

touh

Trusted Member
Name: Matthew & or Matt
IGN: Touh
Best friend: I have no friends (except for you Jackie shoutout to Jackie amitrite?)
A little bit about myself: I'm a potato

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Name: Melissa (Call me Mel if you'd like)

IGN: _MelissaLynne_

Best Friend: Uh... too many. how about I just be selfish and say myself?

A bit more about myself: I love playing video games. I like to run and play basketball. I'm a bookworm so most of the time you'll see with my head stuck in a book. I'm as sweet as honey, and love helping people out, and making people smile :D

Fun Fact of the day: Melissa means "Honeybee" in greek.
Nice! I love books as well!

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Name: Matthew (last name starts with M too)
IGN: EPICMATT88
Best friend: EWB_ALEX88
More about me: I'm an honor role student and this is my first year of high school. I love gaming and useless facts, because knowledge is power. (I'm obviously not plotting to take over the world).
I love: Gaming, pizza, and myself.
Nice there is this one nerd in our class we always joked with him about his plan to take over the world. Oh those days... XD

jallybee

Name: Ally (not my full name)

IGN:NutellaMacaroon

Best Friends: QueenBadgerPup, MadiiCakes

Bit more: Nutella Crazy, Vanilla Ice Cream <3, I love ToP and P!ATD