• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I'm not who you think I am...

sunshinebabyy

Well... I've just got the balls to come out and say this...

There's no such thing as May or Max. Kind of. My name is Makayla but everyone calls me May. I'm still that quirky 13 yr old you know as Max, I just have a different name. What is this? Who is May then? That's probably what you're saying. May is my older sister I wish I have. Who is Max? Max is my alter-ego shall I say. Ever since April of last year, it has been so stressful for me. With my diagnoses for my kidneys to what's going on with all of my friends and how I'm going to tell you this. Now I know this COMPLETELY ruins my chance to be Helper and I'm probably going to be banned from the server but, it's okay. I understand because I've been lying and faking to each and everyone of you. I promise you, with all of my might, I never ever meant to hurt, lie, use or betray any one of you guys. I promise, when I say I love you, I mean it. I don't understand what my life would be with out you. It'd be a living hell. That's what it'd be. Now, you can remove me, hate me, ignore me, want to kill me, or even all of the above, for what I've done to you guys. Now what I'm most worried about is Paige , TalkingToTheMoon and . I say this because Paige, you've been there for me since day one. Kira, you. You're just amazing. Um, this is really hard for me because you guys are my family. I don't have the best family. At times I feel that running away, killing myself etc are the best things to do. But then I think, do it for everyone online. Well, I guess this is goodbye, do /find Moonshxne if you want to talk or msg me on Skype. Mayx213

I love each & every one of you guys,
Mak and/or Makayla <3

Last edited:

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Hey, it's a good thing you confessed, and with all that stress, I can understand that you didn't exactly know what you were doing. I hope everything is ok with the kidneys.

Paige

I'm just shocked but I'm not just gonna stop being there for you <3 you was one of my best friends even if you was pretending to be max or may, I'll always be there for you if you need me just message me on Skype or here

Nootch

Trusted Member
We've never really talked so this is kinda confusing but this doesn't make me disgusted or hate you in any way! I'd still like to talk to you sometime :)

Millions of people do the exact same thing you did, big deal.
Atleast you came out and confessed, and I doubt this decreases your chances of getting Helper.

Last edited:

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Every one is different now there own way and no matter who you are and what you do and feal it changes nothing you are still you and you will stay that person for the rest of your life and there is always forgiveness and for me it changes nothing as you are still human and you are created equal to every one and monster what you say or do or say your just still the same.I hope this helped you and remember you loved by every one and what ever you do some one will still love you. :)

sunshinebabyy

Every one is different now there own way and no matter who you are and what you do and feal it changes nothing you are still you and you will stay that person for the rest of your life and there is always forgiveness and for me it changes nothing as you are still human and you are created equal to every one and monster what you say or do or say your just still the same.I hope this helped you and remember you loved by every one and what ever you do some one will still love you. :)
Thanks :) This really cheered me up. Right now is stressing me out a bit more because not all of my friends have seen it.

MysticMusician

We haven't really talked, but if anyone doesn't want to be friends with you just because of this then they aren't real friends. I remember when you first joined the forums and you posted about your page Makayla's hope, you always seemed like a nice person from what I've seen you post and everything. Your friends shouldn't hate you over this, you're still you, you're not a different person. You're the person who they became friends with, and if this changes anything to them, they aren't real friends, and you'll find friends who really do care about you.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
We haven't really talked, but if anyone doesn't want to be friends with you just because of this then they aren't real friends. I remember when you first joined the forums and you posted about your page Makayla's hope, you always seemed like a nice person from what I've seen you post and everything. Your friends shouldn't hate you over this, you're still you, you're not a different person. You're the person who they became friends with, and if this changes anything to them, they aren't real friends, and you'll find friends who really do care about you.
So true

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
You lied. But who cares. Everyone lies once in a while. It may not be as big as this. But you're still an amazing person may or max it was still you. Your personality. And that's what matters. I'll always be there for you and I know lots of other people will as well. I'm glad that you came out with this and not just continued with it. It's better that you said it than kept going with it and that's what they will look at when you apply for staff. If not. Too bad. they're just missing an amazing person.

When you say you love us. It's true. You may have lied before but I know that this is true. And we'll always love you no matter what. Real friends would still love you after this. Hate you but then love you right after ;) <3

And plus why would you even feel like running away or even worse killing yourself. Never even think of it. It will hurt a lot of people including you.. We love you. We don't wanna lose you.

I love talking with you. You have my skype. So when you're down, feeling bad or depressed. Call me. Text me. But don't just sit there and do nothing about it. The best thing is to come out with it. Just like you did here.

Much love <3 - Ida

Last edited:

sunshinebabyy

You lied. But who cares. Everyone lies once in a while. It may not be as big as this. But you're still an amazing person may or max it was still you. Your personality. And that's what matters. I'll always be there for you and I know lots of other people will as well. I'm glad that you came out with this and not just continued with it. It's better that you said it than kept going with it and that's what they will look at when you apply for staff. If not. Too bad. they're just missing an amazing person.

When you say you love us. It's true. You may have lied before but I know that this is true. And we'll always love you no matter what. Real friends would still love you after this. Hate you but then love you right after ;) <3

And plus why would you even feel like running away or even worse killing yourself. Never even think of it. It will hurt a lot of people including you.. We love you. We don't wanna lose you.

I love talking with you. You have my skype. So when you're down, feeling bad or depressed. Call me. Text me. But don't just sit there and do nothing about it. The best thing is to come out with it. Just like you did here.

Much love <3 - Ida
Thank you Ida <33 you're such an amazing friend. I remember we used to fight all the time in pvp because I thought you hacked hehe. But it's all good now. You're amazing and I love your accent like... a lot

Pindr

Hey shxne. Your still my frand. I used to lie as well. So i understand and ill always be there for you. Ily <3 Good luck with the kidney problem

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Thank you Ida <33 you're such an amazing friend. I remember we used to fight all the time in pvp because I thought you hacked hehe. But it's all good now. You're amazing and I love your accent like... a lot
<3 you're an amazing friend as well, I'll always be there for you no matter what and me hacking pft what I'm totally not hacking. And thanks I think you're like the first one who likes it lol haha