• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I'M BACK!!!!!

OliviaTheDog

Hey guys! You may have noticed that I haven't been on for a few weeks! Some of you probably don't even remember me xD well my grades have been suffering so I was focusing more on school than minecraft but I have gotten all those grades up and I'm happy to say I'm going to be back and active!!! :D
Love you guys :)

-Olivia

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Hey guys! You may have noticed that I haven't been on for a few weeks! Some of you probably don't even remember me xD well my grades have been suffering so I was focusing more on school than minecraft but I have gotten all those grades up and I'm happy to say I'm going to be back and active!!! :D

-Olivia
Welcome back .w.

I still ship you and viperrrr.w.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff

-Olivia
Welcome back Olivia!