• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

If You Know Aniime Don't Kill Him In Sg

Tuut

Trusted Member
Ok im going to tell you guys a story:

I was building with a few other people and aniime comes, he says that he's a great builder and such. So I ask him to help me with a skyscraper I was building, he says yes. He proceeds to start building it and it looks extremely good. I'm like omg this guy is good.So a couple days later, we were in the waiting lobby for SG, and I say hi to aniime and ask him to team with me and three other people. He doesn't respond. So I assume he doesnt want to team so my team and I go on to survive the whole match until there were 6 people left. So lets do the math theres 3 people on my team so there is 3 other people on the map. We were searching for some time for a person to kill and we finaly found someone. It was aniime. We proceed to kill him and he /tell me all raging and such, "Can I play in one match without being targetted or teamed on?" and "Have fun building the skyscraper by yourself". I was like :eek: I hope he's kidding cuz he seemed so chill when were building. So, its been like 4 days since that day and I killed him in a Sg today and he says this: (The first Screenshot). Now im like super surprised so I go on the build server Ive been bulding on and sure enough instead of the skyscraper i find this: (second screenshot)
Moral of the story: Don't kill Aniime if you build with him ;p

Attachments

• 2015-07-19_08.24.58.png
    2015-07-19_08.24.58.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 2015-07-19_08.39.56.png
    2015-07-19_08.39.56.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 219

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Woah! You really need to be mean to do that! I suggest Aniime to re-build the skyscraper as a sorry for doing such a mean move. I mean, I get targeted 24/7 and I got used to it with time and learned to evade targeters. Doing what Aniime did is like I randomly perm banned from my network everyone who killed me in an SG game, haha.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Woah! You really need to be mean to do that! I suggest Aniime to re-build the skyscraper as a sorry for doing such a mean move. I mean, I get targeted 24/7 and I got used to it with time and learned to evade targeters. Doing what Aniime did is like I randomly perm banned from my network everyone who killed me in an SG game, haha.
I agree

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Ikr

Hazzy

I don't wanna ^.^

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I have had people target me, and I might get mad at them, and want to kill them the next game, but what happens in one gamemode stays in that gamemode for me.

If someone kills me in SG, they are just doing what you're supposed to do in SG. So what? In creative, you build together, in skywars, you knock each other off, etc.

Don't get all mad in a game and let it effect everything else :3