• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS, CLICK ON IT!!!

What game do YOU think we need a map or lobby for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Switz

Ok, so when I told MC_ProYT that I was quitting forums, he literally through a fit!!!! LITERALLY!!! He got so mad and then stopped for a minute. He said he would literally kill me if I don't post this thread. Here are his exact words:

SWITZ!!! IF YOU DON'T POST A THREAD ON THIS I WILL MURDER U!!!!!!!!! Here is the thread: So I am always bored when I go on Happy Hunger Games waiting for a new game *cough cough* factions *cough cough* so I go to creative to build. I always want to build an arena for a game because I have absolutely NO maps accepted and I am, if I do say so myself, a good builder. So I find a map to build a game for. MY MIND IS A BLURRRR!!!! I CANNOT THINK!!! So Switz, u r gonna post this thread on forums or I will kill you!!!! I will show you how to make a poll.

Those were his exact words, so answer or I die!!!! He also said that this will be one of the maps that he will take the most time on. He said until mid-February he will try to end building it. He said this because he wants to submit it on his build team application.

Cheez

IF YOU KNEW HALF OF IT I SWEAR ON ME MUM YOU'D BE GOIN "BY JOVE I SURE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT TOOK SO LONG"

now i sure won't tell you why it's taking so long because frankly i have no clue as of why but I SURE DO KNOW THAT IT'LL BE THE BEST HUNKER BLUNKING THING YE'LL EVER LAY EYES UPON

-essentially all i've been told about why factions has taken as long as it has

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
XD i cant stop laughing at Cheez's post.

Anyways I would say Skyblock could definitely use a new awesome lobby. Also Kitpvp needs a few more maps, those are good starts.

Switz

XD i cant stop laughing at Cheez's post.

Anyways I would say Skyblock could definitely use a new awesome lobby. Also Kitpvp needs a few more maps, those are good starts.
I was kind of thinking of a Hitman Map: Steampunk City Huh? Is that cool? But yeah, it would be cool for a new skyblock lobby.. I will text MC_ProYT on Skype to make a SkyBlock lobby.. BRB

K back! He said that if any build team makes a SkyBlock lobby before him he will explode.. do not let him explode! :eek:

Switz

INCOMING NEWS:
MC_ProYT just informed me that he is making a very, red Mob Arena lobby, so get ready for that! He said he had a great use of stairs and slabs, so iiJam, get ready to decline another map!

Switz

OMG! MC_ProYT just came up with a in-genius idea! We build a NEW MOB ARENA + REDO MOB ARENA 1!!!!!! So when this happens, everyone forgets about factions... (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So, if MC_ProYT has never had a map accepted, why would he try making one for something that would be insanely difficult for it to be accepted? All the Lobbies are made by the build team (as far as I know), and we don't really need a new Mob Arena. He really should start with something simple, like a parkour.

When I make maps, It usually takes me many months to perfect them, and even then they aren't perfect.

Also, there is no need for the threats that MC_ProYT will explode if someone makes a map before him. Anyone has the right to make and submit any map they wish. And with the way you are acting, it would almost seem as if you yourself were MC_ProYT. I find it difficult to believe that you would have been able to message him, get a response, and make a forums post in only 2 minutes.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I know what I said. I was pointing out that it would be hard for certain types of maps to be accepted, and that it might not be a good idea to spend a lot of time workin on it, when it will most likely be rejected. I did not say that they couldn't build it and submit it, I was saying it might not be wise to do so.

Also, if you had taken the quotes in context you would have known that I did not, in fact, contradict myself. You were too concerned with picking apart my statements that you didn't even take time to think about what I meant.

Cheez

Also, if you had taken the quotes in context you would have known that I did not, in fact, contradict myself. You were too concerned with picking apart my statements that you didn't even take time to think about what I meant.
ok, let me put them in context

So, if MC_ProYT has never had a map accepted, why would he try making one for something that would be insanely difficult for it to be accepted? All the Lobbies are made by the build team (as far as I know), and we don't really need a new Mob Arena. He really should start with something simple, like a parkour.

Anyone has the right to make and submit any map they wish.

Anyone has the right to make and submit any map they wish.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Please keep the thread on topic guys :p No need to get into an argument xD
And I would think a new mob arena, skyblock, etc spawn would look nice! I'm sure Jam and Zainos would be willing to consider a very well done lobby if it was submitted :)

Switz

When I make maps, It usually takes me many months to perfect them, and even then they aren't perfect.

Also, there is no need for the threats that MC_ProYT will explode if someone makes a map before him. Anyone has the right to make and submit any map they wish. And with the way you are acting, it would almost seem as if you yourself were MC_ProYT. I find it difficult to believe that you would have been able to message him, get a response, and make a forums post in only 2 minutes.
I was kidding when I said he would explode. It is a joke. And I have very good contact with him. He is my boy. And he is obviously on like 12/7, (not 24/7!), so yeah. I like your idea to start out with a parkour map. This is my last message on forums. Goodbye, forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.