• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed I Won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aesome_crafter

I was on Jigsaw and was on level 26 when it randomly said:
2015-05-20_21.07.00.png
Oh and I was joking about that sarcastic part...o_O (not sure i used that right).

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Ignore it, it happened because someone won jigsaw but logged off during the "ending scene", therefore the command block got a random target to fullful the "@p" argument

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Ignore it, it happened because someone won jigsaw but logged off during the "ending scene", therefore the command block got a random target to fullful the "@p" argument
You could change it to @p[r=10] to stop it from doing this

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
You could change it to @p[r=10] to stop it from doing this
That won't work when the selector is INSIDE a selector m8
/tellraw @a {"text":"","extra":[{"text":"[","color":"gold"},{"text":"Broadcast","color":"red"},{"text":"]","color":"gold"},{"text":" Congratulations","color":"green"},[{"text":" ","color":"aqua","bold":"true"},{"selector":"@p"}],{"text":" for finishing the Jigsaw Puzzle Adventure map! More levels coming soon!","color":"green"}]}

SAFollis

Trusted Member
That won't work when the selector is INSIDE a selector m8
/tellraw @a {"text":"","extra":[{"text":"[","color":"gold"},{"text":"Broadcast","color":"red"},{"text":"]","color":"gold"},{"text":" Congratulations","color":"green"},[{"text":" ","color":"aqua","bold":"true"},{"selector":"@p"}],{"text":" for finishing the Jigsaw Puzzle Adventure map! More levels coming soon!","color":"green"}]}
Code:
Command Block  with code: /tellraw @a ["",{"text":"[","color":"gold"},{"text":"Broadcast","color":"red"},{"text":"]","color":"gold"},{"text":" Congratulations ","color":"green"},{"selector":"@p[r=10]","color":"aqua","bold":"true"},{"text":" for finishing the Jigsaw Puzzle Adventure map! More levels coming soon!","color":"green","bold":"false"}]
Redstone wire
Comparator facing redstone wire
Command block with code testfor @a[r=10]
EDIT: Nvm xD that non-vanilla tho </3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.