• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I SKIPPED WORK?!

_Radique_oo7

Last night was one of the most interesting nights that I ever had and one that I don't want to go through ever again. As some of you know I got hired at a retail store called "Target", which is widely popular around the world and I am extremely grateful to work there. My work hours are usually 7:30pm to 11:30pm (Closing) so I thought "Tonight I work at 7:30!" but boy was I wrong. I was suppose to work at 3:30pm to 7:30pm and it was already 7:00pm. Once I got there I had to speak to one of the leaders and that was totally stressful for me. Luckily for me they were chill about sense someone else the same day did the same thing and it was my first time being late. Of course I am going to check my schedule 3 times a day just to make sure what time I work.

In conclusion lady's and Gentlemen, DONT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS AND ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK. I had a good lecture from my parents about work and life, so from my parents to me for you please be responsible and take care of yourself. I could've got fired but Target is such a good company. Don't take the good for granted.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Last night was one of the most interesting nights that I ever had and one that I don't want to go through ever again. As some of you know I got hired at a retail store called "Target", which is widely popular around the world and I am extremely grateful to work there. My work hours are usually 7:30pm to 11:30pm (Closing) so I thought "Tonight I work at 7:30!" but boy was I wrong. I was suppose to work at 3:30pm to 7:30pm and it was already 7:00pm. Once I got there I had to speak to one of the leaders and that was totally stressful for me. Luckily for me they were chill about sense someone else the same day did the same thing and it was my first time being late. Of course I am going to check my schedule 3 times a day just to make sure what time I work.

In conclusion lady's and Gentlemen, DONT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS AND ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK. I had a good lecture from my parents about work and life, so from my parents to me for you please be responsible and take care of yourself. I could've got fired but Target is such a good company. Don't take the good for granted.
I like this story.

Tuut

Trusted Member

This is pure fact, I was late once and now I check my work schedule like every day just to make sure nothing changed. Good luck at target buddy!!

_Ladybug_

Some of these rules apply to driving as well. Always double check before you pull out of that intersection.

_Ladybug_

Oh, ok. Damn I wish I was an American, why can't I just be fully Montana rather than 1/8th god damnit. And yes that's another thing about me yall didn't know I'm a bit American.

Lol. Yr good man. I wouldn't know that either if I lived somewhere else.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
You don't know how this works do you?
Um, yes, I do, my great grandparents on my mums side lived in Montana, therefore I'm 1/8th Montanan, I'm not getting into all that race crap that I'm classed as that's just the basic way of doing it. So shut the hell up.

me32305

Um, yes, I do, my great grandparents on my mums side lived in Montana, therefore I'm 1/8th Montanan, I'm not getting into all that race crap that I'm classed as that's just the basic way of doing it. So shut the hell up.

You really do not know how this works do you?

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
"Target is such a good company"
Except in Canada lol. When they were here went there 3 times looking for basic items didn't have any of them. Canada didn't like them because they lost tons of money coming here.

and for me for work I am a contractor not employee. So I tell them when I can work, not them telling me when to work. ;)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Whatever the hell an intersection is lmao.
The word "intersection" does exist in England...

upload_2017-1-12_21-56-47.png

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
The word "intersection" does exist in England...

View attachment 16076
Dude, just because it's in the English dictionary doesn't mean it's a thing in the UK. What I'm saying is it's not called that in the UK, I can't remember what it's called but I know for sure it's not called an intersection.
You really do not know how this works do you?
You're just being an idiot shut up. That's just repeating yourself smh.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Dude, just because it's in the English dictionary doesn't mean it's a thing in the UK. What I'm saying is it's not called that in the UK, I can't remember what it's called but I know for sure it's not called an intersection.

You're just being an idiot shut up. That's just repeating yourself smh.
What he means is, just because your great grandparent lived in Montana, doesn't mean you're "1/8th Montanan". It'd be like if my dad was born in... Florida to two... New York parents, I wouldn't be half Floridian.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
What he means is, just because your great grandparent lived in Montana, doesn't mean you're "1/8th Montanan". It'd be like if my dad was born in... Florida to two... New York parents, I wouldn't be half Floridian.
No idea what you mean by that but for me, both of my grandparents were born in Germany, although, my parents were born here in Canada so I am 1/4 German.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
No idea what you mean by that but for me, both of my grandparents were born in Germany, although, my parents were born here in Canada so I am 1/4 German.
That's what I mean SAFollis, my family was american and my grandparents were born in America and moved to the UK and have stayed here, therefore I am 1/8th Montanan.