• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I remember...

diidu

God, I sit on my bed every day crying about how I don't know who I am. I HATE being my age. Don't you sometimes just wish you could turn back the clock and be a little little kid again? (I know I'm technically still little to some of you; but I mean like 2/3-8/9) I remember...When I was 5...I got told of at school for asking another teacher for a drink when another teacher already said no...And getting put by the 'naughty cupboard' for saying 'Let me see the number!' while we were meant to be silent... We were playing snakes and ladders... I got a 5... Gosh I had bad friends back then; and they're still mean today... But they've changed; I've changed... I hate growing up I HATE IT;-;

Chickenrage249

I'm actually happy being 21 tbh. But yes, being young was a good time, I feel like I still remember the good ol' days

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
God, I sit on my bed every day crying about how I don't know who I am. I HATE being my age. Don't you sometimes just wish you could turn back the clock and be a little little kid again? (I know I'm technically still little to some of you; but I mean like 2/3-8/9) I remember...When I was 5...I got told of at school for asking another teacher for a drink when another teacher already said no...And getting put by the 'naughty cupboard' for saying 'Let me see the number!' while we were meant to be silent... We were playing snakes and ladders... I got a 5... Gosh I had bad friends back then; and they're still mean today... But they've changed; I've changed... I hate growing up I HATE IT;-;
I can see where you are coming from but yah you haven't seen nothing yet. Life only gets tougher; you have to adapt to it and learn to like it. I was struggling early this year getting into Highschool, since it is different than middle school. But you just have to realize that you have done this on a certain level beforehand, cherish the memories, and carry on. There will be up and downs.

diidu

You're 11, you haven't really seen people change. It may feel like it but... just wait another 5 years.
I can see where you are coming from but yah you haven't seen nothing yet. Life only gets tougher; you have to adapt to it and learn to like it. I was struggling early this year getting into Highschool, since it is different than middle school. But you just have to realize that you have done this on a certain level beforehand, cherish the memories, and carry on. There will be up and downs.
I'm actually happy being 21 tbh. But yes, being young was a good time, I feel like I still remember the good ol' days

I try... Thanks though. It may just be me going from Primary to Secondary... Only 6 weeks left... Oh well. Thanks anyways; I'll keep trying.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Change was something I started to do when I was your age actually. I am only by a few fragments the same person I was when I was 11-12. However change for me was bad, I wish I never did change to who I am now from then. Then I was carefree, and had friends and lived life to the fullest, I was confident and had everything I wanted. Now look at me. In the transition of 5-6 years I've literally become a monster. I have all but a few people that don't hate me, I've grown super short tempered, dangerous to be around almost all of the time, bipolar, super unconfident, and so on. I know those changes aren't natural and it's self methods that got me this way but a lot of this happened through me growing up and seeing the darkness of this world. Make the most of your youngness and try to stay on a light path, and even when on a light path expect stress and uncomfortable positions. But most importantly don't fall into darkness like I did, it's easy to do so. If you don't know who you are try and craft yourself like how I said, you don't want to mess it up, trust me.

diidu

Change was something I started to do when I was your age actually. I am only by a few fragments the same person I was when I was 11-12. However change for me was bad, I wish I never did change to who I am now from then. Then I was carefree, and had friends and lived life to the fullest, I was confident and had everything I wanted. Now look at me. In the transition of 5-6 years I've literally become a monster. I have all but a few people that don't hate me, I've grown super short tempered, dangerous to be around almost all of the time, bipolar, super unconfident, and so on. I know those changes aren't natural and it's self methods that got me this way but a lot of this happened through me growing up and seeing the darkness of this world. Make the most of your youngness and try to stay on a light path, and even when on a light path expect stress and uncomfortable positions. But most importantly don't fall into darkness like I did, it's easy to do so. If you don't know who you are try and craft yourself like how I said, you don't want to mess it up, trust me.
Thanks. Hopefully you will be able to get out of the dark in the near future.

Chickenrage249

When I think of that age all I do is cringe. You'll probably hate ages 9-13 later. So many embarrassing memories.
Hahaha, yeah, so true, I remember when I was in secondary I would be the person causing all the chaos, that's how I earned the nickname: The King of Chaos. I remember sixth year, a great, but VERY stressing time, a lot of craic but also the leaving cert, and at the moment I'm in college studying marine biology, I'm enjoying my time in college (of course I'm out for the summer now), but I had to move to Galway myself, no one, not my gf, no one, but my first time, I made some great friends, I had to take a Commuter to get to my house from college and vice versa. One of my friends let me stay at his place because he was near college. When I'm at the age of 25 I'll have a job as a marine biologist, well, hopefully.
Life goes by quickly, you don't notice it when your young, but when you get to junior cert time, life starts going by like it was nothing, so here's my tip, just make the most of your life, we're here for a short time, so make it as great as possible.

diidu

Hahaha, yeah, so true, I remember when I was in secondary I would be the person causing all the chaos, that's how I earned the nickname: The King of Chaos. I remember sixth year, a great, but VERY stressing time, a lot of craic but also the leaving cert, and at the moment I'm in college studying marine biology, I'm enjoying my time in college (of course I'm out for the summer now), but I had to move to Galway myself, no one, not my gf, no one, but my first time, I made some great friends, I had to take a Commuter to get to my house from college and vice versa. One of my friends let me stay at his place because he was near college. When I'm at the age of 25 I'll have a job as a marine biologist, well, hopefully.
Life goes by quickly, you don't notice it when your young, but when you get to junior cert time, life starts going by like it was nothing, so here's my tip, just make the most of your life, we're here for a short time, so make it as great as possible.
ty x i'll try to follow that advise