• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

I know why HHG is down...

Handeril

Zainos altered what version the server shows itself as, thus it says it's 1.7.2, but it's still 1.6.4... (To Zainos) Please revert Happy Hunger Games to 1.6.4 until the CraftBukkit Team releases the 1.7.2 client, if you check the bukkit.org website, the owner of the site has announced that what you did (alongside other "1.7.2" server owners) makes the server completely unstable. I'm sure the people who actually want to play your server can make the switch until you can upgrade. :idea:

Handeril

Thank you Zainos, now everyone can get on the server again, but now I'm stuck in a very sticky situation...

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
i dont think that you being stuck in the void is crashing the server; the server is down (most likely) because zainos is making preperations for the hub

WizzardDestroyer

I can't wait till HHG updates to 1.7.2 (even though I'm banned :cry: ), most people that are on 1.7.2 don't know that hhg is 1.6.4 because it looks like it is down in the 1.7.2 server list. 1.7 FTW!!! :D :D :D

Handeril

I already figured out it was a loading issue, not me being stuck beyond minecaft's parameters of player placement.