• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I don't think so.

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

So a while back, like two weeks ago, I announced I was quitting as I was permanently muted, in the chat of that thread, michaelthekid or something like that, said he/she would buy me unmute! They said it might take like 2-3 weeks so there is possibility I'm staying. However, not to sound greedy or anything, but if I do not recive in 4-5 weeks from now (22/09/2016) I might, I hate being muted and when I'm unmuted (IF I get unmuted) I might not talk as much as I used to. This is because I can annoy a lot of people and sometimes make no sense, confuse everyone, then war begins. But I don't like that. I will only simply reply to Questions like: Poppy can you help me do .... Now many people ASK if I am muted. If I don't reply, they ask again. Guys if I'm not muted I'm sure I would reply :p. CanadianTheCat has been trying to help me ignore people who are mean and stops me from starting 'war'. So thanks Darien and Quartzy has tried before but it only lasted about 3 weeks at the most. Now if I change my name, I don't like to be called by my previous name. For example, I changes to JellySpinkles to Xx_PoppyCorn_xX (Yes I'm Jelly/August xD) And people *still* call me August or Jelly, Guys if I'm called Xx_*PoppyCorn*_xX I'm sure I'd rather Poppy. Also, I know (hope) people make typing errors and say "Poopy" instead of Poppy. Guys can you be more careful, sometimes people don't correct it and I'm not happy with it to be honest with you. Now if you have read ALL of this, Thank You so much and if you are kind enough, please buy me unmute xD Just so ya know, its $20 and I think you could use any type of money, like USD, Euros, pounds (£) ect. xD Thanks so much if you do <3 ~ Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

diidu

I would if I wasn't saving for unban incase ii don't get unbanned without buying. Sry x

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Ok :/ And how do u do a quote
4a7044acdb91fc1069923db61ac03a4d.png

72087a26586f2e3a346fd1cd6722639d.png