• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed I can't do anything on an island I'm trusted on after I changed my IGN

Zelistra

Trusted Member
  • In Game Name: QuartzyTheCat
  • When do you discovered this Bug: Exactly 2 months ago (Since I always change my IGN asap)
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: Well basically GhettoGoldfish trusted me on his island when my name was Quartzy, now I changed it back to QuartzyTheCat, it says I'm still trusted when I do /is trust, but can't do anything. If he untrust Quartzy then trust QuartzyTheCat everything will be normal, but he's gone for a few days so...
  • In which server is the bug located? Skyblock
Here's proof in case if it's needed~ (Sorry that my chat is really small, click on the title to watch it on YouTube~)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
You just need to wait a few minutes for the system to update because the Mojang Name servers are ultra slow and have a limited API and it will let u... :/

Zelistra

Trusted Member
:( I changed my name last night / this morning at 00:07 and I still can't do anything on the islands I'm trusted on...

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
:( I changed my name last night / this morning at 00:07 and I still can't do anything on the islands I'm trusted on...
Weird, make sure the owner of the island hasn't untrusted you. In that case, you could as him/her nicely to trust you back :)