• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

I cant access my House :(

Hey guys im back :D I have been travelling around the world :D

I have joined the server again and I see that plotworld will be getting reset.. so I go to get all my stuff out my chests and I cant do anything on my plot.. the door way into my house has been removed.. the id tag still says I own the plot but when I do /plotme info it says some1 else own my plot now but my stuff is still all there and on it.. can I please have access back so I can at least get my stuff out of my chests

Cheers grimreaper166

200315844 it says your the one that owns my plot when I do /plotme info can you atleast give me access so I can get my stuff??

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Grim, naturally people's plot get removed after they reach 1 month of inactivity. It seems that (u are lucky) your plot didin't errase and it just got disposed (removed owner) and 2003 claimed it. As you are back, i was going to give your plot back, but there's no point on doing that because 2003 already gave u access to modify it and in some days plots are going to reset :D
Have a good stay in the server and I hope u had awesome vacations :D