• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I am getting kicked out because of this

_nightpvp_

UP1OjRW.png

_nightpvp_

nothing just randomly happens, and then, I get banned because of it, and because I killed some guy invis

ChildMusher69

I noticed that you're using Minecraft 1.8.9. Maybe that's why? Try updating Minecraft to 1.11.2, that's what I'm using. If you downgraded because you dislike the new launcher, this doesn't have it (at least for me).

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I noticed that you're using Minecraft 1.8.9. Maybe that's why? Try updating Minecraft to 1.11.2, that's what I'm using. If you downgraded because you dislike the new launcher, this doesn't have it (at least for me).
The server runs on 1.8 so it shouldn't matter, and if it does it should be fixed as a lot of people still play 1.8, and downgrading to a different version doesn't downgrade the launcher.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Do you use any modifications for your client that could possibly be affecting it? It would be helpful if you could just record and wait to be randomly kicked then upload it and post as a bug report. It is never truly random as to why a false positive may occur, there is always an explanation.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
the staff made this proof to make me banned as i was hacking and it was console, i didn't show the report though
This is a kick, if you got banned it is because of a forums report or a staff seeing you hack (either falsely or truly).

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
You were not banned completely based upon your kicks as there was evidence provided. I already answered your dispute too.