• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I am back!!

JaltersThighGap

For those of you who do not know me, I am SlaveOfZainos, HappyHungerGames, theskyhypex

I was on this server for a while and made many friends with the staff and players.

This was my first minecraft server and I watched it grow from 100 players to this...

I have been gone for a while now, but I'm here to say I'm back and want to catch up with everything I missed,

I made so many friends and had a lot of fun on this server and now I am starting a new chapter and continuing this fun

See you soon!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
NIKO!!!! I memember u!! We used to play pvp together!! <3 Sooo many old friends r comin back <3

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
For those of you who do not know me, I am SlaveOfZainos, HappyHungerGames, theskyhypex

I was on this server for a while and made many friends with the staff and players.

This was my first minecraft server and I watched it grow from 100 players to this...

I have been gone for a while now, but I'm here to say I'm back and want to catch up with everything I missed,

I made so many friends and had a lot of fun on this server and now I am starting a new chapter and continuing this fun

See you soon!

oh my god I remember you :D

you were the coolest person I knew back in 2014 omg xD

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
shoot dude. i think u may get banned based on the new rule. you may have to go on an alt or somethin until next month.

Player Names which are similar to the Server name or any of its staff members (Such as “HHG”, “HHGN”, “HappyHG”, “Zainoss”, etc.) are not allowed since they could confuse players and make them think they are part of the Happy-HG Staff

SAFollis

Trusted Member
:>
If you Guys can please message me with any of your old usernames that i may remember you by!
SAFollis
Mayonaizze is majanatan

shoot dude. i think u may get banned based on the new rule. you may have to go on an alt or somethin until next month.

Player Names which are similar to the Server name or any of its staff members (Such as “HHG”, “HHGN”, “HappyHG”, “Zainoss”, etc.) are not allowed since they could confuse players and make them think they are part of the Happy-HG Staff
I'd think SlaveOfZainos would be allowed because it's not like Zainoss etc. but he could always change his name... xD