• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed I am a bug myself!!

Fu3rza

• In Game Name: Executi0n
  • When do you discovered this Bug: 11:48 Pm EST
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: not sure how to repeat it but it just added more damage to the person without a kit. this bug has been seen on a new kit: Firebender, i do not have evidence of this but will try to get some asap.
  • In which server is the bug located? KitPvP
  • Evidence:
    (i recommend reading the description ~)

MineJam

Retired Staff
It has 1.9 and 1.10 client support. It still uses 1.8.9 mechanics though, I believe
Well than i'm not sure how parkour was effected by it because when parkour wasn't loading correctly, Zainos said it was because of 1.10

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
  • In Game Name: Executi0n
  • When do you discovered this Bug: 11:48 Pm EST
  • Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: not sure how to repeat it but it just added more damage to the person without a kit. this bug has been seen on a new kit: Firebender, i do not have evidence of this but will try to get some asap.
  • In which server is the bug located? KitPvP
  • Evidence:
    (i recommend reading the description ~)
Does this still happens to you? Also does it happens only when you punch them or also the increased damage applies to a weapon?

Fu3rza

i haven't been going down with nothing recently but i'll try again sometime later, it did more damage with everything probably, its similar to the grim reaper bug