• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

How's It Been?

MrAladdin

Hey ! Anyone remember me? I know Chris does.
Well, I am still banned but doesn't mean I can't interact with you guys!
Is the server fun? Has it changed?
Tell me! :3

Kaios

Retired Staff
More updates soon to come as well ;)
UHC now
Massive creative updates
Amazing new hub
So much to explore. We've grown a ton.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I remember seeing your name but not ever like talking to you lol.

Joined when there was bowspleef <3 dat was awesome. Too bad there were only 2 arenas and barely anyone played. There wasn't any scbb yet (first version wasn't released) and kitpvp was still the nether arena. I had no idea that blocking and shifting meant team xD So many people got mad.

MrAladdin

I remember seeing your name but not ever like talking to you lol.

Joined when there was bowspleef <3 dat was awesome. Too bad there were only 2 arenas and barely anyone played. There wasn't any scbb yet (first version wasn't released) and kitpvp was still the nether arena. I had no idea that blocking and shifting meant team xD So many people got mad.
Bowspleef is gone? Hm, didn't really play it much but I remember it. I remember I loved the map "Butter Arena". Is that still there?

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I would buy the unban thing for you, but that's wrong... kinda.
But yeah I might have seen you, but never have talked to you.
Hope you get unbanned <3

MrAladdin

I would buy the unban thing for you, but that's wrong... kinda.
But yeah I might have seen you, but never have talked to you.
Hope you get unbanned <3
There's nothing wrong with it, your donating and helping me out. ;) But don't do it. As I said I'd rather get unbanned from a dispute.
Also Thanks! : D

Omnisent

Trusted Member
There's nothing wrong with it, your donating and helping me out. ;) But don't do it. As I said I'd rather get unbanned from a dispute.
Also Thanks! : D
I would find it kinda wrong to buy an un-ban for someone because they got themselves banned, but for you it's probably different :p