• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

How would she know?

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

I was just on skyblock.. And well, Kylie_Kisses or something like that let Zainos tp to her, now you may be thinking 'So? Wow he teleported, big deal' well, he say her island and is had lets say about 20-30 gold blocks on it. Now recently dp's (drop parties) have been a big thing over here on skyblock, and recently duplicators have been discovered. You may know them but I will not mention any names. Now, I go to drop parties, OmgItsKatie_x Wigglin_Panda and many others participate and collect the drops. And Kylie_Kisses has for sure been to a lot as I'm ALWAYS seeing her in them, so obviously she'd become richer every dp entered. So Zainos was at her island, and he saw ALL the rare blocks. He questioned her on where she got them. Her reply was Drop parties and donations from players. But Zainos by the looks of it knew what happened. She had been to duplicators drop parties. At that moment she may not have been aware, and well. RIP Kylie_Kisses. She was banned. I'm not sure if its permanent or not but she was ban.

#SaveKylie

michalthekid

Trusted Member
I was just on skyblock.. And well, Kylie_Kisses or something like that let Zainos tp to her, now you may be thinking 'So? Wow he teleported, big deal' well, he say her island and is had lets say about 20-30 gold blocks on it. Now recently dp's (drop parties) have been a big thing over here on skyblock, and recently duplicators have been discovered. You may know them but I will not mention any names. Now, I go to drop parties, OmgItsKatie_x Wigglin_Panda and many others participate and collect the drops. And Kylie_Kisses has for sure been to a lot as I'm ALWAYS seeing her in them, so obviously she'd become richer every dp entered. So Zainos was at her island, and he saw ALL the rare blocks. He questioned her on where she got them. Her reply was Drop parties and donations from players. But Zainos by the looks of it knew what happened. She had been to duplicators drop parties. At that moment she may not have been aware, and well. RIP Kylie_Kisses. She was banned. I'm not sure if its permanent or not but she was ban.

#SaveKylie
zain is smart lol

Senzii

#SaveKylie
Do a Punishment Dispute and ask unban ;)