• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

How to get unlimited computer time from your parents

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Before I even start, I can't guarantee that this is gonna work, it worked with MY parents, I know nothing about yours so of course I don't know if it's gonna work. But I feel like it's gonna work with most parents

So I wasn't allowed to use the computer whenever I wanted to (well I use it for school). I could only play Minecraft on weekends. Until I feel like I was good enough at self-controlling for unlimited computer time, I asked my parents to give me a chance, they did, it was 2 months (my report card comes out once every 2 months). So for those 2 months I could play as much Minecraft (hhg skyblock lol) as I wanted to, then after those 2 months, my grades went up, so from that time on, I am allowed to play Minecraft whenever I want to.

There is really just one thing that you need, self-controlling skills. I know it's not easy, I've been trying to get better at it my whole life (well since I actually knew stuff, which was when I was like 8). And I am still trying to get better at it. If you need any advice on how to get better at it just hit me with a dm/pm (same thing)

So this is what you do:
1. Get good at self-controlling
2. When you think you're good enough, ask your parents to give you a chance, for a period of time to use the computer/play Minecraft for as much as you want to
3. MAKE SURE YOUR GRADES GO UP, NOT DOWN (set a schedule/limit for yourself or something)
4. Then when you next get your report card/test score/whatever comes out, show/tell your parents
5. Ask your parents if you can use the computer for as much as you want to, and they'll probably say yes since your grades went up after playing a lot of Minecraft (or just using the computer, whatever you do)

Now I often play Minecraft while doing homework, I play it while studying, I'm basically using the computer all the time when I'm home. And my parents don't care anymore, because all they want is for me to get good grades, and that's most parents I guess

Hope this helped with something, and again, if you need any advice on school or stuff, just message me. I've been through a lot of schools in different countries/continents so I guess I can say that I have a bit of experience

jcdentonswh0re69

I know how!
"MOOOOM! I'M GOING ON MY ******* COMPUTER I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU MOOM! GO AWAY MOM!"
be an annoying teenager, lmao i'm joking

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
How to actually get unlimited computer time from your parents:

1: Get a job with a steady source of income
2: Save up enough funds to buy parts and build your own PC
3: Pay your ISP for an internet plan
4: Play for as long as you want while still keeping the income flowing through said job

100% foolproof.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
How to actually get unlimited computer time from your parents:

1: Get a job with a steady source of income
2: Save up enough funds to buy parts and build your own PC
3: Pay your ISP for an internet plan
4: Play for as long as you want while still keeping the income flowing through said job

100% foolproof.
need to pay for electric bill too.
and your own house
lel
their house their rules.

MineJam

Retired Staff
I let my mom know a while ago that when I buy my own **** without her help, if im not doing anything wrong, to not disturb me about anything. aka: unlimited pc time. until it breaks D:
And my grades aren't even that good lol. A,B,B,A,C,C,D