• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games How to encourage players to sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I've been playing Survival Games, I've never seen players sponsor others, unless they where their teammates. Usually, people just quit after dying. Recently, I came up with a new idea: When you sponsor someone, there's a 20% chance to get back 150% coins you've spent, and a 5% chance to receive twice as much money.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
When I've been playing Survival Games, I've never seen players sponsor others, unless they where their teammates. Usually, people just quit after dying. Recently, I came up with a new idea: When you sponsor someone, there's a 20% chance to get back 150% coins you've spent, and a 5% chance to receive twice as much money.
I disagree. Here is why:

According to the books, the sponsors sponsor the people they like. In the movies, Katniss asks, "How do I make them like me?" The whole point of sponsoring is to give the people you like (i.e. Your friends) a better chance at winning. If they win, they get more coins. This in turn may inspire them to sponsor you, giving you the opportunity to earn more coins. The sponsors receive nothing in return in either the books or the movies. There is no Return On Investment for them.

Right now, players don't sponsor anybody. They just quit or spectate, because they prefer to spend money on gear for themselves.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I sponsor my friends and they sponsor me cause it's fun and out of the goodness of our hearts.

Sponsoring is not a return on investment opportunity I don't think. It's just a fun way to support your friends if you have the money. You can bounty people and sponsor people at your own Liberty.

Unitus

Retired Staff
Right now, players don't sponsor anybody. They just quit or spectate, because they prefer to spend money on gear for themselves.
Why does that even matter? You want to promote SPONSORSHIP? That is a very bad idea, since it will twist gameplay, and make Survival Games a pay to win server

ParadoxTaco

this is not a very good idea. Its mainly you sponsor your friends. I do it all the time for fun and entertainment and i rarely every buy anything from the starting shop anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.