• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP How it used to be.

Do you agree?

• Yes?

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No?

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
A while ago in Kit PvP the kit system was different. It was based on rank. I think that was a really good system in that if you were a higher rank you got better stuff. I would like if that returned, or if Mockingjays, capitals, and other ranks got kits they don't have to buy with coins.

MysticMusician

I miss the old pvp. I can't even kill anyone now if I go on, cause people just use their op kit over and over, while I'm stuck with not as great kits because spy doesn't have sharpness anymore I don't think, and because I can't use my mockingjay ones if i want to, because now I have to buy them.. Plus a lot more hackers than there used to be.

I miss the old pvp. I can't even kill anyone now if I go on, cause people just use their op kit over and over, while I'm stuck with not as great kits because spy doesn't have sharpness anymore I don't think, and because I can't use my mockingjay ones if i want to, because now I have to buy them.. Plus a lot more hackers than there used to be.

That is the exact same problems i have.

Ishgar

I spent like a month of my summer on it back when old pvp was around because it was so much fun and even though I'm awful at it, I still had access to fun kits and it was great. With this "new" (it's pretty old now) system there's no place for you unless you pay for an op kit or you're just really good. No room for the people just their to mess around and have fun.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
A while ago in Kit PvP the kit system was different. It was based on rank. I think that was a really good system in that if you were a higher rank you got better stuff. I would like if that returned, or if Mockingjays, capitals, and other ranks got kits they don't have to buy with coins.
The people who vote no are going to be the people who have all the op kits. I vote to change it back.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
It's funny how you rant about actual kit PvP being OP when the old Kit PvP was EXTREMELY DIS-BALANCED and 1000 times more p2w than what is now. However, if I see this gets A LOT of community feedback and support, I may do a poll for returning the old Kit PvP as a "legacy server" back, apart from the actual PvP. (Legacy server would be an apart server from the network, but inside the network, in where it would stay there and receive no updates or anything, it would be just exactly as it used to be and that's it. Same maps, same kits nothing changing).
Furthermore, if you have any suggestions about buffing/nerfing/adding/removing a Kit, please make it here http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/forums/suggestions.6/ and I will consider it.
Thanks!

Lowvex

It sounds OP if people who have ranks immediatly get kits without working.
Yeah but you gotta work for a rank is either paying or voting so u still are working for something. It's not like u just stand there and u get a rank just like that. :confused:

Lowvex

Ok fine, you might not just stand there and get a rank, you SIT there and wait for the transaction to process. But still, pay to win games are no fun for the people who can't pay a ton, making our pvp system much less appealing to the new visitors.

True but you must have a good advantage for the rank that u are paying. Because what's the point of having a kit if u have no advantage. It's not like it has 0 advantage on pvp but it's not that much. Idk it's my opinion. :confused:

Lowvex

And that's why you get coins when you get a rank :3
I guess but it's only one time that u get those coins. The other advantage is access to 2 kits and that is pretty much it. In the other gamemodes there is way more features for the ranks. You get access for those kits but it dosen't mean you already have them, you still got to buy them.