• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

How big the network is getting

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I went on the school's computer and this is what it said:

happy-hg.com is not allowed
it is categorized asGames

whitedevil5000

I like how big it's getting. I wish it was slightly bigger, though. Have more people on more often. But it's a nice size. You begin to know and see the "dedicated" players on it. And the admins and mods actually have some bit of care and will take some time to talk to you.

So good job guys!

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
whitedevil5000 said:
I like how big it's getting. I wish it was slightly bigger, though. Have more people on more often. But it's a nice size. You begin to know and see the "dedicated" players on it. And the admins and mods actually have some bit of care and will take some time to talk to you.

So good job guys!
Like me :lol:

Cinq

I swear if we could get one Big YouTuber to stream on HHG once we will have like 1k each day

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
Hhg used to have a maximum of 60 players and at night only 1 or two people who be on at once. And to apply fo mod it was $12.
Oh the memories <3

whitedevil5000

Indestructibuzz said:
I swear if we could get one Big YouTuber to stream on HHG once we will have like 1k each day
Contact Captain Sparkles and Bajan the Canadian. Get them to have a "hunger game" battle on the server. Then we would have 1k everyday1