• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

How am I suppose to report teamers

iiCrunch

In solo sg I got 2v1ed,it was obvious teaming beacause they started giving each other loot and stuff. So I screenshoted but it wouldn't have worked beacause they're both disguised as Zainos. So how do I report these people?

iiMatt52

Only logical thing I can think of is to either record or if a staff member is available, get them to rec n ban.

AlaskanSkies

Maybe a spectator thing that allows you to see the nametags of players... that way, it wouldn't affect the gameplay, but if you died due to cheaters you could report.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Maybe add color to the event usernames. That way you could tell whose who when your killed because you would know whoever killed you had a pink username, or a green username.

_Link

Most people probs don't know about this command. /glist showall - most of the time it works unless someone actually has the time to spec the whole match

iiMatt52

Most people probs don't know about this command. /glist showall - most of the time it works unless someone actually has the time to spec the whole match
I know about that command link but that isn't going to prove who the people teaming are.. only thing I can think of to be done unless tweaks to the gamemode are made is to record the team of 2(or more) and then spectate using the compass everyone until their names are matched.

iiMatt52

Just record the names of the teamers using your spectator compass.
Example of a successful Solo Sg report:
Tbf Zain he had said about screenshotting, what if the person who experiences this is unable to record and there are no staff on, be it that they do not have a good enough PC to record or something?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Tbf Zain he had said about screenshotting, what if the person who experiences this is unable to record and there are no staff on, be it that they do not have a good enough PC to record or something?
Tbh, you can't report teaming in SG with just a screenshot, since you could screenshot two random players that were running/fighting/dueling/escaping/looting and were near by coincidence but they never were really teaming and you can report it as teamers and make an innocent player banned, what would really cause a lot of problems for you. Therefore, I think a video is more appropriate way to report teamers in Solo SG, and if you can't record and there aren't any staff members online, you can try asking someone else to do it for you :)

iiMatt52

Tbh, you can't report teaming in SG with just a screenshot, since you could screenshot two random players that were running/fighting/dueling/escaping/looting and were near by coincidence but they never were really teaming and you can report it as teamers and make an innocent player banned, what would really cause a lot of problems for you. Therefore, I think a video is more appropriate way to report teamers in Solo SG, and if you can't record and there aren't any staff members online, you can try asking someone else to do it for you :)
Oki I was just clarifying c: