• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Hide and Sign?

Hi omg so i just came up with this idea for a game it could be called "Name Find" or "Hide and Sign" or something like that and so its kinda like hide and seek but what it is, is everyone gets 1 sign, and theres this big map with lots of texture and then everyone runs around and has 1 minute to hide there sign. When you put down your sign, your name is automatically on it, or maybe the player can write a message on the sign! so anyway, when to the time is up, all the players get teleported to a random spot in the map. Then, they have to look for the signs! Everyone will find a sign thats not there own and then I have 3 ending ideas: One, whoever sign is found last wins, or option Two, once all the signs are found, all players are teleported to this new place and each player selects who they think found there sign, and whoever gets it right first, wins. Option 3 would be the same as option 2, but they would select who they think found everyones sign, for ex: GamerGirl found DogLovers Sign, Doglover found batting cat's sign etc etc. Then whoever gets the most correct guesses wins! Lol I know this is probably not something anyone would like to play but idk i just felt like sharing it to the HHG community lolz

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Good idea, nice imagination. It might be better if everyone had their own colour wool block instead, but I guess some could blend in more than others so a sign will be fine. The good thing about this game mode is that it isn't competitive like X-Run, PvP and SG. That's the main reason why I think they're dying gamemodes and Parkour and Creative isn't as most people take PvP/race related games too seriously. I think this game would be a great addition as it isn't a very serious game and everyone gets a fair opportunity with no ranks so they're all the same.

Good idea, nice imagination. It might be better if everyone had their own colour wool block instead, but I guess some could blend in more than others so a sign will be fine. The good thing about this game mode is that it isn't competitive like X-Run, PvP and SG. That's the main reason why I think they're dying gamemodes and Parkour and Creative isn't as most people take PvP/race related games too seriously. I think this game would be a great addition as it isn't a very serious game and everyone gets a fair opportunity with no ranks so they're all the same.
why thank you

joexxx6

Oi moite w0t u getting at, pvp is aloive and well, not dead.

i think that maybe like hhg should have like a a few new games a year so if one dies after a while, a new one is there :) but ik its like a lot to come up with and build a new game but maybe like 2 new games a year or maybe just one idk <3

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
This idea is really good and extremely unique so creds to u for that but honestly i don't think any1 would play it so it would just be a dead game mode like kotl or bridges. also

i like this option best if it were to be added
KOTL is played everyday by players. Bridges was taken down for well, being dead and outdated.
ew hhg is making an arcade wow such original
idek if you were being sarcastic, anyway HHG had arcade many years ago when I wasn't around, idk why it was taken down but I hope it will return in the future. I would sure play it a lot.