• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global HHG Tokens

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I think there should be more ways to obtain tokens. It seems strange that the only ways you can get tokens is either buying them or getting them from a treasure chest which you have to pay for or but with tokens. I know you make a good amount of money off this but as a person who really loves this server i would like there to be an easier way to get tokens. Maybe you can win like 100 tokens off a survival games win (to boost the amount of players there ;)) or maybe on like Rage Parkour you can win 500/1000 tokens to encourage players to beat it. I just thought this would be a better thing for the players and to boost the amount of people in certain game modes such as, skywards, survival games, run, etc. :p

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
The only issue with your parkour idea is checkpoints. I really would like to see this added too to gamemodes as I'm pretty sure Zainos has something up his sleeve for this. After all, it does mention in the HUB and I think on the Treasure Hunter that you can obtain tokens by playing games.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
The only issue with your parkour idea is checkpoints. I really would like to see this added too to gamemodes as I'm pretty sure Zainos has something up his sleeve for this. After all, it does mention in the HUB and I think on the Treasure Hunter that you can obtain tokens by playing games.
That'd be amazing for this to be added id enjoy the server a lot more