• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

HHG Story

juicylies

So I got MC in 2013. I joined Happy about a year later when I saw Chad Alan do videos on there. I played for awhile then I moved on to other servers. Soon I took a big break from MC. I rejoined at the middle of 2014. Then I took another break. And finally I came back and played on HHG. I started to play jigsaw a lot with my friend Joe. We kept getting annoyed that we couldn't use the checkpoints so one day we both decided to get sponsor. One day I was playing on parkour and met Beauty9. I was friends with her for a while but stuff happened. One day I finally beat jigsaw with my friend Joe. I didn't really have anything else to play after that but he suggested we do parkour. I was okay at parkour when I started. The first parkour I beat was nether parkour. Then I did red parkour. After that I did balloons parkour. I was getting really good at parkour and one day I completed all the ones that I could. Soon after I didn't have anything else to do on HHG. One day I was on creative I saw that WishfulWaves was doing a Peacekeeper giveaway and I won! I then beat city parkour. I got bored for a little bit. But one day when I was on temple parkour and that's when I met Issa and Liz. But at the time there names were Marissa and Zoey. I began to call Marissa Issa to shorten her name it caught on really well. Zoey liked the name Zoey so she always used that but her real name was Liz. I became bestfriends with them. Issa kinda drifted apart from me and Liz for awhile. I was besties with Liz and then my twin came along. Her name is Emma and then all three of us became besties. Emma suggested that we went on pvp. It was the jungle map when we first joined and I got the kit slapper. We stayed at the tree and slapped/killed anyone who came on the tree. But that's when we met Lord Bok Bok. He was a helper at the time and banned Emma for hacks. She couldn't come on for a week. Finally when she joined back we all played pvp as our main gamemode. A little bit after we introduced Emma to Issa and then turned out to be best friends, until there was this huge spamming fight and now they hate each other. Somehow I met SamThePug and we were good friends until we got into this huge fight and he tried to get all my other friends to hate me. And probably like a week later we became friends again. I joined an sg game one day and met Sling or another Sam. Somehow I became friends with WishfulWaves and then after a long bmsg chat it turned I know who she is irl. Cray cray. I tried out for builder about 3 times before and one day iiJam accepted me as Builder. I made a 1v1 arena and helped on a parkour during my time. I stayed as builder for awhile but then I retired. I got in another fight with SamThePug and now we aren't friends. But who cares. During my time as builder I became besties with Issa again and then all of her friends became my bestie and now we all have like identical friend lists. After we became besties again I started to play more on parkour and creative. When I was on creative that's when me and Issa created Louie and Issa time. It's also when I gave her the nickname Issa. Louie and Issa time is basically when we take over chat. Sometimes we would take over bmsg. But bmsg is like squad goals now. When there was this huge parkour update I quickly completed almost all of them. I still need to do Ice parkour. After that x-run came out and then I got banned! I was banned for about 2 months? I recently bought unban and joined again. PvP was and still is my main gamemode. I got some new friends lol. About two days ago #SquadGoals was invented! Its when all of squad does a parkour. Reppord is our favorite one to do squad goals. And that leaves us to today. And today I am writing this thread with probably a lot of grammar and other mistakes. :p

DaggeredBreezi

Fyi, I kept finishing Reppord and you ppl take so long to get up top.:p We basically keep doing it Bc I have to make sure one of the squad beats me on Reppord without following me.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I know this is in the off topic section but what was the point in making this?
You actually spent around 20 minutes recalling what's happened to you the past year or whatever and wrote it down for no apparent reason... =/
And I can't recall how we met either. =P

juicylies

I know this is in the off topic section but what was the point in making this?
You actually spent around 20 minutes recalling what's happened to you the past year or whatever and wrote it down for no apparent reason... =/
And I can't recall how we met either. =P
I just did it because a lot of other people did it and I thought it would be fun....

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Dang all of you guys hhg stories are short lol (Not that it's a bad thing, probably good tbh) but good to see someone else to it either way, and worth reading too.