• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

HHG Life story (re post as it was gone)

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

As CanadianTheCat has done, I thought I would do one too but only of my hhgn life. So I joined hhg around 27/12/2015.This following in in December- January. I was so happy to join and I loved pvp and parkour so that was my life. Then, I got kinda board of parkour, so I tried out skyblock. I had heard of it before but had never played/understood it. When I was on, I had no clue what to do. But I did see someone I'm still friend with today. _gamergirlks_. She helped me out a lot and was like a bff to me. But one day, she went evil. Litterally. We shared an island together however, she decided to take away everything I owned. Including killing my animals. I was devastated. I could kill her, but I ignored it, and restarted. Following from this is around February. So as I said I restarted. But as I started, I met Kester90 who helped me expand and build, until I met GhettoGoldfish. He was so kind as he is now, he helped build farms, helped with challenges ect ect. He was such a good friend I couldn't believe it. But like 7 weeks later. We argued about something. I don't know what still... But yh, we did, since he made a lot of the island, I knew how to annoy him. Restarting again. Now, I hated myself after that and sure did ghetto. But one of ghetto's good friends QuartzyGlacier/QuartzyTheCat/Emily was always with him and was also, a really nice girl. I'm still friends with her today. Lets say GhettoGoldfish was like her Angel to her. When they were both online, they were always together. I had others friends to hang out with, so I didn't care about ghetto at that point. But I id make friend with Quartzy! Following from here is around May cuz I cant remember the others. In may, ghetto STILL hated me, but I kind of wanted to be his friend. Oh well. I was just helping Quartzy and trying to completely forget about him. (This sounds so cruel xD)
Then I was good friends with Quartzy and I gave her a lot of things to help out. (CAnt remember anymore) Following is june-july. So here, I changed me my for the 4th time xD I think it was to JellySpinkles. Now in June I had a very good island, but since I restarted the huge one, I couldn't stop. I called it Restarting-osis, idk why.But in July, I thought it stopped, but it didn't. August-Now is the following. Now since the 3rd of September, I have kept my skyblock island have have been OBSESED with SkyBlock. If you want to see it, do /is w Xx_PoppyCorn_xX or /is w Xx_. I live now with my good friend matilde93. We do have shops wem have 1/2 each. So not all are mine and not all are matilde93's. Thanks for reading!

jcdentonswh0re69

Alright here goes nothing,

I joined HHG in about January 3rd 2016. Now tbh i didn't like the server, i remember swearing at staff for no apparent reason lmao. The first person I met on the server was BenIsMyDaddy <3 I can remember we built a little birch home together (which still remains at my first plot :)) and then i met niCOAL :D coal was awesome, we'd make irrelevant jokes and we'd also write SIGNS HEHE in people's rooms saying we liked them. Then I met _VioletsAreToo on Parkour, oml we became friends for months after i met her, she liked Undertale anime, memes etc. But we never really talk as often anymore >_> My favourite gamemode was probably parkour back then. It had went from parkour to skywars which i spent 90% of my time on, then creative became my favourite. Creative still is to this day my favourite gamemode, i just love trolling kids hehe. Then httpduke came along and we've been good friends since then. I've met more people like raviolicait iBaileyGraceee Rileb JackSkelliington DerpityDesalynn
Socializing Cereal infernoblaze333 JamChan, Snowyyy_ and plenty more. Also it's nearly 1 year since i've joined the server ^-^

crybabyduke

Trusted Member

I joined HHG in about January 3rd 2016. Now tbh i didn't like the server, i remember swearing at staff for no apparent reason lmao. The first person I met on the server was BenIsMyDaddy <3 I can remember we built a little birch home together (which still remains at my first plot :)) and then i met niCOAL :D coal was awesome, we'd make irrelevant jokes and we'd also write SIGNS HEHE in people's rooms saying we liked them. Then I met _VioletsAreToo on Parkour, oml we became friends for months after i met her, she liked Undertale anime, memes etc. But we never really talk as often anymore >_> My favourite gamemode was probably parkour back then. It had went from parkour to skywars which i spent 90% of my time on, then creative became my favourite. Creative still is to this day my favourite gamemode, i just love trolling kids hehe. Then httpduke came along and we've been good friends since then. I've met more people like raviolicait iBaileyGraceee Rileb JackSkelliington DerpityDesalynn
Socializing Cereal infernoblaze333 JamChan, Snowyyy_ and plenty more. Also it's nearly 1 year since i've joined the server ^-^
:)

thaeakathleen

shanks. i love u so much. i pretty much almost have no one now?? ;l so TALK TO mE

MissDark

Retired Staff

Forgot about me icri :(

niCOAL

ily pap

and the signature... xD