• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Happy Parkour Games

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Zain I'm crying from that post.

Back on topic, the server is not dead of course we don't get as much players on the week days. Mainly because most kids have some thing to do after school.
And the server dose get like 300 players in the week ends.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Just my two cents-

I have been on dead servers. They have like 3 players instead of their old 250. A server I started on when I first bought minecraft I visited like 2 years later and found it had 5 players online, and it was totally griefed and in disarray. HHG is not dead.

Second, parkour is more popular than hunger games currently, but tbh, player interests change, new gamemodes are added, and players come and go. I agree, I wish SG was more popular, it was my favorite gamemode back in the day.

Finally, I know this original post wasn't mean to be a serious suggestion to change HHG's name and everything, but pointing out the lack of people in SG games. That said, I would love to join you in helping fix this. PM me if you're on when I am, and we'll start up a game of SG and send broadcasts to our friends. The SG community will be revitalized by friends joining and inviting their friends... and rebuilding the SG base :)

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Like others had said, the server is far from dead, the first server I played on had about 100 on at all times and when I last checked (about 3 months ago) it was closing down for good due to the lack of funding (there were 5 people on). Also, I'll be glad to play anytime as well. Just find me and pm me. I'm normally on between 4-8 est.