• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Happy Parkour Games

Midey

Do you know what realy bothers me, I remember joining this server back in november 2015 after finding this server because I wanted to play some hunger games. And I bougnt Minecraft in late October, so this was one of my first servers. I joined hunger games, there were players and I had some great moments. I played on that server a lot and then I kinda stoped playing on this server. Then yesterday around 6 months since I left I joined hoping to experience those great moments again. I join I click hunger games and 0 players there. I check all the games to find players. And almost everyone is on parkour.
So please Zainos (owner) make up your mind. Do you rename the server to Happy Parkour Games or make changes, so people play hunger games.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Why would you want games to be removed? I've had fun with my friend in Bridges. Also, a lot of people are on Creative and pvp too, now there are often 2 lists of players on Skyblock :/

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Ok I'm sorry, but the server just isn't living up to it's name we need to make some changes or this server will fall apart.
When you say it like that, technically Minecraft will fall apart, maybe one day people will stop mining and crafting, who knows? If you look at other server names, do any of them have "Parkour" in it or any game names? I've never seen any, names are names lol

AlaskanSkies

Do you know what realy bothers me, I remember joining this server back in november 2015 after finding this server because I wanted to play some hunger games. And I bougnt Minecraft in late October, so this was one of my first servers. I joined hunger games, there were players and I had some great moments. I played on that server a lot and then I kinda stoped playing on this server. Then yesterday around 6 months since I left I joined hoping to experience those great moments again. I join I click hunger games and 0 players there. I check all the games to find players. And almost everyone is on parkour.
So please Zainos (owner) make up your mind. Do you rename the server to Happy Parkour Games or make changes, so people play hunger games.
Thanks!
Zainos can't exactly "make up his mind" on this. It's not like he's telling everyone not to play hunger games; it's the players that are deciding not to. And as Quartzy pointed out:
Also, a lot of people are on Creative and pvp too, now there are often 2 lists of players on Skyblock :/

Many people are on other game modes, not just parkour. If you want a change, maybe make some suggestions on how to effect that change instead of just asking for it to happen. ;)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Thanks!
I have a lot of problems with this. First, it is not that hard to get a game of sg going. All you do is go to creative or parkour and say, "Anyone up for sg? Join /sg1!" or something similar. I will admit, sg is not as popular as it once was, but that does not mean it is a dead gamemode. Second, you can't just rename a server. You would need a new logo, new banner, new domain; and all of that costs money. Not to mention that many people would still know it as HHG, and those that left (like yourself) may not be able to find the server after it changes. Third, you can't force players to play a gamemode. Even if you had the best SG plugin ever created and no other server could compare, sg would still be inactive. Players are less interested in sg now, and instead tend to favor Parkour or Creative. This does not mean that they do not like SG its just that they would rather play other gamemodes. I think if you bothered to ask, many people still like to play it and would actually play a game if you asked. Finally, you asked for "changes". Zainos can't make the server better unless he knows what the community wants, and "change" is too broad of a subject. If you have any suggestions on changes you would like to see that would make SG more played, feel free to post a thread in suggestions. However, this thread will do nothing other than incite people like me to rant at you, since all you are doing is complaining. Complaining with no real purpose since its fairly easy to get a game going.

Also, as an an exta point I would like to make. You left for six months!! You cannot expect everything to be the same as when you left. Much can change in 6 months, in fact a lot can change in a matter of weeks. So please, don't complain that the server has changed since you've been gone; since that, in essence, is what you are doing.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Thanks!
Cough* Cough* There is a sg tournament coming. And like Trenly said just go on parkour, creative Ect. And ask.

X_NerdyDaCute_X

I have a lot of problems with this. First, it is not that hard to get a game of sg going. All you do is go to creative or parkour and say, "Anyone up for sg? Join /sg1!" or something similar. I will admit, sg is not as popular as it once was, but that does not mean it is a dead gamemode. Second, you can't just rename a server. You would need a new logo, new banner, new domain; and all of that costs money. Not to mention that many people would still know it as HHG, and those that left (like yourself) may not be able to find the server after it changes. Third, you can't force players to play a gamemode. Even if you had the best SG plugin ever created and no other server could compare, sg would still be inactive. Players are less interested in sg now, and instead tend to favor Parkour or Creative. This does not mean that they do not like SG its just that they would rather play other gamemodes. I think if you bothered to ask, many people still like to play it and would actually play a game if you asked. Finally, you asked for "changes". Zainos can't make the server better unless he knows what the community wants, and "change" is too broad of a subject. If you have any suggestions on changes you would like to see that would make SG more played, feel free to post a thread in suggestions. However, this thread will do nothing other than incite people like me to rant at you, since all you are doing is complaining. Complaining with no real purpose since its fairly easy to get a game going.

Also, as an an exta point I would like to make. You left for six months!! You cannot expect everything to be the same as when you left. Much can change in 6 months, in fact a lot can change in a matter of weeks. So please, don't complain that the server has changed since you've been gone; since that, in essence, is what you are doing.
I Think Treny Has a good point if u msg me ill 100% play sg =)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Network renamed! We've been running more than 4 years (since I founded the server) with this name but oh well, why not change it now? Let's hope people recognize it! We are now officially the Happy Parkour Network, YAY!
New IP: mc.happy-pk.com | Website: happy-pk.com | Store: store.happy-pk.com
Ranks changes: Member -> Parkourer | Tribute -> Jumper | Career -> Bunny | Sponsor -> Acrobat | PeaceKeeper -> 99Agility | Capitol -> ParkourMaster | Mockingjay -> ParkourLegend
New Server Logo: logo 1000.png
If I'm forgetting of anything else, please let me know!

----------------

Back to seriousness, even though a lot of updates are going on constantly, you can't expect people to like exactly the same thing over years. As the trend goes, some game-modes become more popular than others, for a lot of different factors (More interesting updates, Youtubers influence, game-mode originality etc.), such as it happens in real life with many other things such as video games, fashion, sports, etc.
Only because Survival Games isn't a very popular game-mode as it was before (And I'm talking in general because if you go to any other server with SG it happens exactly the same thing, depending on the playerbase of course), it doesn't mean the end of the game-mode as well! A lot of things change in time and it's just matter of time to become a popular game-mode again! c'est la vie!

Senzii

Network renamed! We've been running more than 4 years (since I founded the server) with this name but oh well, why not change it now? Let's hope people recognize it! We are now officially the Happy Parkour Network, YAY!
Ranks changes: Member -> Parkourer | Tribute -> Jumper | Career -> Bunny | Sponsor -> Acrobat | PeaceKeeper -> 99Agility | Capitol -> ParkourMaster | Mockingjay -> ParkourLegend
New Server Logo: View attachment 14854

----------------

Back to seriousness, even though a lot of updates are going on constantly, you can't expect people to like exactly the same thing over years. As the trend goes, some game-modes become more popular than others, for a lot of different factors (More interesting updates, Youtubers influence, game-mode originality etc.), such as it happens in real life with many other things such as video games, fashion, sports, etc.
Only because Survival Games isn't a very popular game-mode as it was before (And I'm talking in general because if you go to any other server with SG it happens exactly the same thing, depending on the playerbase of course), it doesn't mean the end of the game-mode as well! A lot of things change in time and it's just matter of time to become a popular game-mode again! c'est la vie!
The new logo is .. FANTASTIC

MissDark

Retired Staff

----------------

I'm crying with laughter from this post, thank you Zain xD <3

And factions, guys! Don't forget about Factions! :D The network doesn't have as many players online daily as it used to because a lot of players are busy with school and don't have time to get on.. xD

Edit: Edited for clarification.

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member

----------------

You realize how on the logo it actually says "Happy Parkour" right? xD
But gj on everything above the -------------- , it must have took effort!

I would love if you told me how 350-400 players on is "dead". Thanks <3
In the morning when I usually get on it's pretty dead, usually 20-40 players lol, at 8. Someday maybe I'll get on at like 6 or 7 and I'll see how many people there are on xD But at night there are like 300-400 players though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
In the morning when I usually get on it's pretty dead, usually 20-40 players lol, at 8. Someday maybe I'll get on at like 6 or 7 and I'll see how many people there are on xD But at night there are like 300-400 players though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Summer has ended, people are in school at that time, and you should be too

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
QuartzyGlacier
You also are like 2-3 hours ahead of everyone else. So for everyone it's still like 5-6 in the morning and no one wants to be up that early. Furthermore, even after they do get up most people don't go on HHGN they go to school then come home. Then after people come on and forums and the server explode. I see it everyday. At about 2:30 my time then there is way more people on.

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Summer has ended, people are in school at that time, and you should be too
Rofl don't act like you don't know, summer is coming and school is ending, my school ends before December this year :D

Edit: I go in the afternoon so school is from 12:45-18:30 xDDD