• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Happy Hunger Games' Got Talent

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Although more know it now, for a long time nobody knew that I enjoyed building. They all thought I was a SG only player. Personally I think I'm pretty good at it.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Hey y'all!
Just curious, what is a hidden talent that you have that not a lot of people know about?
I got one, I got a big... Ok maybe I shouldn't put that here, and that's not really a talent either it's more of a, ok I'll stop. But I like to rap, and can rap at insanely high speeds (16 syllables a second for any of you that care about stats lol) And I'm a mountain biker too at quite a high level. I know you said put 1 thing but I put 2 things cause why the hell not.

_Ladybug_

I got one, I got a big... Ok maybe I shouldn't put that here, and that's not really a talent either it's more of a, ok I'll stop. But I like to rap, and can rap at insanely high speeds (16 syllables a second for any of you that care about stats lol) And I'm a mountain biker too at quite a high level. I know you said put 1 thing but I put 2 things cause why the hell not.

That's really cool! You could probably beat _Bach_

_Ladybug_

Although more know it now, for a long time nobody knew that I enjoyed building. They all thought I was a SG only player. Personally I think I'm pretty good at it.

If I had a minecraft I would be able to see your builds. I am sure they're great!

_Ladybug_

Im really good at tereaforming in minecraft. Mountains, valleys, hills, plains, ravines, caves. All of them spring to "life" when I make them

Why Trenly, I had no idea you were such a Bob Ross when it came to Minecraft. :)

_Ladybug_

Well, I can play 4 instruments
(Clarinet, Base Clar, Alto Sax, Drums)
I can also write stories pretty good.
(But 3 English Classes in 1 semester is bs)

Hey, that's awesome. I love writing as well. I am just struggling to learn to play the guitar at the moment though. Lol

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Well, I have a huge passion for creative writing, game design (Part of the reason why I love building so much) and film making.
A film director or script writer is where I'd like to go with my career.

_Ladybug_

Well, I have a huge passion for creative writing, game design (Part of the reason why I love building so much) and film making.
A film director or script writer is where I'd like to go with my career.

That is so cool! If you ever end up becoming a director, gimme a call. I love acting.